Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

bob must be thinking about me

So today, minding my own business, bob came to mind. About his comments about " me living in a trailer" ( actually it is a mini home ). Anyway, I figured fair game is fair game. He googled me so I googled him. Turns out, he lives in an older ( 4 or 8 apt) building. Over looking ( if he can past a stone wall ) the Dart basin which is also Imperal Oil lol. Great view :). Now if memory serves me, ( those posts are gone now ) he was saying about the great place / home he lives in. Hmmmm, ok. I guess my place would be a palace then. Anyway... just had to tell about the weird thoughts that over came me.

Then we have susan ( aka nutjob ). She can't for the life of her figure out how I would have to pay $500 in dog tags. She can't figure out how many dogs that would take. It isn't hard. When you are able to get a tag in the time frame you are suppose to ( and not a senior ) it is $10 or $50 ( altered or not altered at the time ) OR if you are unable ( dog came late ) it will cost $15 or $55..... see it isn't that hard. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment