Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Looks like fran has been away

Wonder who looked after her cat??

""Francesca Rogier
I was just visiting my mom, who turned 90 at the end of October, and she is so distressed over it all, including about my sisters' stupidity with the lawyer, and about how that lawyer could be such a crook and get away with it, and - because she is really not a dog lover, and never has been, though she understands how important Brindi is to me - mainly she is distressed about how this has messed up my life and my plans so much. She wept so hard, and I wept with her.
15 hours ago"""

3 comments:

  1. For God's sake, Fran, have you no shame? Sure you cried with her as you helped her write you another cheque. I don't wonder your sisters wrote to the lawyer, someone had to let him know what he was dealing with.
    Nothing like taking advantage of the elderly. SHAME ON YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm sounds like she has a track record and even her sisters knew--in advance--that Blair Mitchell would never get his money.

    One of the few people in HRM who will touch her with a 10-foot pole prevailed on her son to put in her foundation so the shack would not be demolished. I heard she found fault with it and refused to pay him.

    If true, damn but someone ought to let Dangerous & Unsightly know....cause that foundation is DANGEROUS & not properly done. Ask Frannie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useless--that creature HAS no shame!

    ReplyDelete