Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 25, 2012

BY LAW

Since this is about By Law Enforcement in NS,I thought I might bring up an issue that is I am a bit familiar with about our BY Law officer in our neck of the woods:

A friend of mine,has been tormented by a German Shepard mix owned by a neighbour for about the past 4 years,ie whenever a vehicle drives in to visit my friend the Mutt will come out and attack the tires of the vehicle, this I have seen myself as the damn dog wants a piece of my vehicle everytime I go to visit this friend. This has been reported to By Law many times,and to my knowledge other than BY Law paying the owners of the Mutt a visit nothing has been done.

Now about 3 days ago my friends son and wife along with their children drove down my friends driveway the grand kids on bikes as were the parents the grands are 4 and 8 years old, the damn dog came out and wanted a piece of the wheels,or maybe the kids not sure what would of happened if the parents wern't there and the kids were alone. 3 reports went to by law the next day,to my knowledge nothing has been done,still again.

Now let me tell you this,which I find real shocking,about a year ago my friend ran into this BY Law officer,and asked, "how are you making out with neighbours dog?" reply," its still going on nothing has changed"..than the idiot BY Law officer says.....Hang on this is real good......"a bowl of anti freeze works well"....Now what do you all think of that? I know what I do but it would mean another rant from me.

Now I have several dealings with this By Law officer or POS as I like to call her, here is just one of my dealings with the POS. Most of you know that I am in the landscaping,property maintaince business well about this time I got a call from an 80+ lady who was crying she got a super heated letter from by law demanding that the lawn on her property cabin be mowed in 7 days or else. Well The next day I called By Law,told officer that I would mow the damn lawn but due to weather it could be well over 7 days. which seemed to satisfy the POS. Than the next day I get another call from a non Resident that got a similar letter,called POS and said meet me at Non Residents property and tell me what you want. POS agreeded, bet she wishes she didn't,lol....She gave me a list of demands I told her it wasn't going to happen,as over half of what she wanted was always natural bushes,and was that way for over a 100 yrs,what I told her was I would clean up around the house on property and that would be it. I did;that was the end of it.

Than I asked POS if she got a kick out of sending super heated letters to old ladies,her excuse was that, POS didn't know where they lived,guess POS couldn't take the time to look up where tax bills were sent.......LOL

Now back to my friend and dog issue, which is a simple fix its called a fence,a secure fence....which would solve the problem, now if that is not done,what I will do is take my bike and drive in driveway of my friends,problem will be solved right than and there if mutt tries to attack my bike or me,it will be called self defense,as I will fear for my life; can't say that when sitting in a 5000 lb truck.

Bottom line someone is going to be bitten and it will end up with a long civil suit which there is no need of if the BY Law officer would of done her job.

Sorry for the rant and if anyone finds it offensive the admins can remove.

1 comment:

  1. how many times have you beat or hit a dog?

    ReplyDelete