Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A comment which deserves its own topic.

The following comment was received yesterday,it was in response to a topic that is appox a year old and well back in this blog, and unlikely to be seen by many;so I decided to re-post here.
I have no idea who the author of the comment is,however I think it just proves that many more people than fran wishes to acknowledge; have little or NO love or respect for the witch. I think if a poll of public opinion were taken on who was the most hated person in Nova Scotia, fran would top the list.
Here is the comment...hope to see more by this unknown author.

""This is what it's all about for her. The PERSONAL affront that she perceives as having been committed against her highly-esteemed-SELF. That has always been the brunt of it. Brindi's personal situation on the other hand is on the bottom of the list, not as pressing as dealing with the blows to her ego. She has said, often, that Brindi is fine in a shelter. She came from one and is used to it. Not to worry for Brindi, because Brindi, after all, is unaware of all that's going on around her, she adapts well to kennels, bla bla. When people start showing too much concern for "poor Brindi", FR seems almost jealous or annoyed, and says "what about poor me?" and will go on an on about herself and what SHE is going through. ''' if you guys don't get those uglies off my back, and all the Hellifax officials, prosecuters and judges that have insulted ME, NO ONE is going to get Brindi because I can't work like this!'''I can't concentrate on court cases to free Brindi, like YOU all WANT ME to do, I can't focus on BRINDI if YOU ALL don't help MEEEEE out!!! FIX MY HOUSE if you want Brindi to have a home. She needs a house to come home to! You all want ME to do all the work to free poor Brindi? Well fix my damn house! It's my damn HOUSE that's in LIMBO! all because of my dog!!! all because I had to put everything on hold for Brindi.""""" Are there others out there that wonder if deep down inside she holds a lot of resentment towards Brindi? Hmm. With the temper tantrums fits she has, does anyone else wonder what it was like in that house back in September 2010 after Brindi had the nerve to jump out of her car window to go after yet another dog being walked. would not surprise me one bit that she would have had a lot of anger towards Brindi. How could you do that to me Brindi???!!!! How could you! Poor Brindi, after being kicked by the people, then yelled at by her MASTER, then being hidden and shuffled everywhere while FR is yelling and screaming and losing it, only to get back home to be taken by strangers and put in a cage again, never knowing the heck she did wrong. POOR BRINDI IS RIGHT! Can you imagine if Brindi had to go back to that house or with that owner? She'd be freaked out wondering when she's gonna get yelled at again or get snatched up by strangers again. She'd still have to put up with FR's rage. That rage will never end. because FR will never get over all the injustices and EVIL deeds that were done to HER. She'd always have her back to Brindi, busy ranting and raving online. Like what I'm doing now LMAO ! But really she is in no mental condition to properly take care of a pet.""

Says it all don't ya think??

7 comments:

  1. I'd say the author nailed it! Would love to read more by that person. Haven't looked back in written transcript of calls, but Steen at one point asked her "How's Brindi?" (Fran had not brought up that subject at all!) Fran replied something to the effect that Brindi was very subdued--she knows I'm mad at her. I had not thought further to what the author of that comment points out--I'll bet Brindi's life was hell. Specially since Fran had been bragging on CTV as herself, Ted and Eliz Parker (there can never be enough people babbling praise of Fran!) about how MANY people in Chezz had complimented her, etc. even a primary class in Cape Breton that made a basket of treats & toys for Brindi and sent them.

    Nor had I thought what trauma it would be for Brindi to once again be led into that wrecked (soon to be very cold) house--when twice she's been dragged out of it. This last time I don't think we'd want to see a tape of what Fran said to her! Subdued? I'll bet she WAS subdued. She's had her happiest days AWAY from Fran. Even she admitted in an email to a friend that she should have thrown on a pair of jeans and WALKED Brindi that Sunday morning (that resulted in 1st seizure) instead of letting her out in the yard. (She hadn't QUITE got "everything" on Brindi when she bolted? Don't strain our credulity; she was turning her out for a pee, expecting her to come right back in when she finished--which she would have had not David Shea walked by with his Chihuahua & his Mom's Guide Dog.)

    The video of The Homecoming was painful to watch. Fran had to practically drag Brindi up on the bed where she wanted to ‘snuggle’ with her. Brindi kept trying to get down. Thanks for posting this excellent comment! I’ll reread it because the person made so many good observations. OH—and the 10 weeks Brindi spent at home? Fran was on CTV 24/7 as at least 3 different people attacking everyone on every thread and when the rest of the world had gone to bed she stayed up to try to damage other people’s reputation. That when she had a house, an unexpired building permit, a dog and a bit of money left. Now? Nothing—and certainly people are not coming around to congratulate her! How well deserved. How utterly fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never commented here before,but as a dog owner,living about 1/2 km from Ms Rogier, I must agree with everything in this post. I have heard it said by others,in the community,can't we just buy her out,just to get rid of her, than tear the eye sore down; but that is wish full thinking as I suspect you know, our only hope now is HRM will seize property for un paid taxes.
    I don't know you DOGLOVER but whoever you are please keep this blog going, everyone in this community reads it and you give us hope,that we do have some support out there.
    I see now Ms. Rogier is trying to have Brindi returned pending an appeal; I pray to Jesus not.
    Thanks and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tks for the kind words Anonymous,pop in and comment anytime pro or con it will be put up.
    Don't worry this blog going to remain and will continue with topics as time allows.
    If you wish to get a community effort together to buy Fran out let us know, I am sure that plenty of $ could be raised,and the good thing is that after the liens and back taxes were paid there would be enough left to send Fran south of the border with a one way ticket.
    You can put me in for 100 bucks,but just let me know when the bon fire is,I will be there....SMILE...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious Anonymous of the sentiment in the community? Fran claims her neighbors support her and have no issues with her? I highly doubt that. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fail to see how someone can get a dog released to a foster home when they do not own said dog. How is that possible? I have 2 dogs next door that are major problems for me, maybe I will look into having them fostered out. Think I got a chance? Should I check with Frannie? LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. To the first "Anonymous" in the COMMENTS section.

    I'm glad you recalled that remark that FR made during the taped calls about Brindi being "subdued--she knows I'm mad at her". Also the Homecoming video where you observed that FR seemed to have to drag Brindi up on the bed and that Brindi kept trying to get down. I had noticed that too when I first watched it!

    The following comments made by FR in her online groups might explain Brindi's uneasiness about being on the bed.

    In 2012 (early June) a group member was talking about her own dog, saying that she lets her dog lie on her in bed and that even though she finds it uncomfortable, she doesn't push the dog off because she doesn't want the hurt the dog's feelings. FRAN, on the other hand, had this to say about it:

    --"Oh, Brindi didn't do that. I trained her to ask permission before she could get on the bed anyhow. And then she'd mostly stay at the foot of the bed, with the cats on either side of me..."

    That made me feel so sad, knowing that the cats are allowed on the bed with, but Brindi has to ASK PERMISSION.

    What I found MORE disturbing was that in 2010, after she had finally won and got Brindi back home that summer, Brindi was STILL expected to ask PERMISSION to get on the bed (and as you noticed in the video, seemed apprehensive).

    Post in 2010, late night August 3: "Another big day for Brindi! Beautiful weather, downtown at the park with Susan Jordan, our trainer (whom we love), "dog watching", and then to the library, visits with Brindi fans, and food shopping! Now she's pooped out, too pooped to ask to come up on the bed, even! LOL"

    "LOL"?! HAHAHA she's too pooped to beg me to get on the bed HAHAHAHA. Personally, I don't find that funny at all. If MY dog had been taken away from me for TWO YEARS and put on death row, you can bet your life that MY dog would NOT have to ASK or BEG for MY PERMISSION to get on my bed. I would the one BEGGING HER to come lie down with me on my bed. I'd GIVE her my FRIGGEN BED, I'd shoo the cats off and give her the whole damn bed, I'd sleep on the floor if need be! To think that after all BRINDI had gone through for two frickin years (how many is that in dog years!) she still had to beg "MASTER" for PERMISSION to get in the bed? That just made me sick.

    IMO, Brindi was never FR's "companion", "best friend" or "partner" (as FR now calls her). No, the relationship was more like that of a dog and its MASTER. If Brindi was her "partner" she would not have had to beg permission to get on the bed.

    In other posts she's said that they would all eat together, her, the cats, and Brindi. BUT while the meal was being prepared, BRINDI was required to go AND STAy at "her spot", and was not allowed to get up and eat the meal unless and until FR told her to. "Eat your food!" What about the cats? Do THEY have to stay at a certain spot and wait for permission before they can start eating their meal? Don't think so. The whole "family" gets to eat together but Brindi has to have special permission from MASTER before SHE can come out and join them to eat.

    Yes I know dogs are different than cats and you have to show dogs who's the dominant one in the pack, but it sounds more to me like she was power-tripping. Brindi had to worship FR till her dying day for FR having been the one and only to spring her out of that C.B. kennel and allowed her to live inside a human's house probably for the first time in her life.

    I hope Brindi gets to live in a house again with a true FRIEND to guide her properly and not a MASTER.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, after reading HRM's brief submitted to the appeal judge in response to FR's motion to have Brindi released from the kennel and placed in a foster for the duration of the appeal, I am convinced that HRM will kill Brindi after all of this is over with. Either that or they'll keep her locked up for ever, in a no-kill shelter. Because in their submission they say Brindi would pose a threat to the public if she was now transferred to a foster home. A threat because there is no guarantee that Brindi would not attack other dogs even if the foster did meet strict conditions, meaning that even a responsible owner cannot 100% guarantee that there will be no other incidents regarding Brindi's behavior. Seems to me if they're going to apply this logic to just this motion to find a foster while the appeal goes on, that they will surely apply it when this appeal is over and they are then able to implement the judge's order: make effort to rehome if possible, and if not, euthanize. According to what HRM just submitted re FR's request to foster, it looks like they are still of the opinion that Brindi poses a threat to public safety, no matter how responsible a potential owner is. Going by that, it looks to me like they have absolutely no interest at all in rehoming her at the end of all of this. It's just not looking good for Brindi AT ALL ! The whole thing just frickin sucks. I can understand the other parts of their response as to why fostering at this time is not a good idea, but it's the part where they go on about how dangerous Brindi is, and how dangerous she will be no matter who owns her, that shows me that they will have this same view when it comes time to decide what to do with her :((

    ReplyDelete