Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Stress Levels at the SPCA

Since Brindi has been removed from the SPCA, the stress levels there is down so much. They miss Brindi very much and so do I when I go there. Thankfully I am able to go more now and help with some dogs there with their training ( esp rotties :) ). I stopped going as much as I use to while the fran saga was there. Now I am free to feel free to be there again. I stayed away alot because I didn't want to cause more stress to the shelter if I ran into the idiots. I miss seeing Brindi there. This dogs problem is the owner by far. Wonder how Brindi is liking being caged up all the time now. She was out in the shelter or dog run at the SPCA most of the time but now she isn't at her new cage. Even though fran says Brindi was caged at the SPCA most of the time ( I know for a fact she wasn't ). I still pray the right thing for Brindi is done.

fran seems to think she won. Well she hasn't yet. Conditions are that both of them have to pass the training. I have no doubt Brindi can. fran is another matter. It will be very interesting who the trainer will be. Some of us have an idea but that is just a guess and not a sure thing. I don't want to give away here who it "may be". I want fran to pass or fail with her own attitude.

3 comments:

  1. It must be nice to have a bit of peace and quiet;finally. The woman knows nothing but to attack anyone and everyone,her friggen shack is falling down around her ears,and all she is doing is attacking anyone on the CTV site,as well as her twitter.
    Its to damn bad that she can't live by a few simple rules,the Judge should of ordered both the dog and owner be muzzled. Oh well some people just love to be the center of attraction;and she is a prime example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On her twitter you can see she is still at it as usual. I got a feeling she is never going to find a trainer because she is too busy trying to get to the judge and get things changed. Does anyone really think this woman is going to change her ways??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell no,she will never change,a fat lot of good it will do going to the Judge.Did the Judge not rule?

    ReplyDelete