Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

LETTER TO FRAN FROM A FORMER SUPPORTER

Letter to Francesca Rogier
Hi,
My name is Lina Burkholder, whom you just recently removed, both from your friends list and from your save Brindi group without explaining why.
You now claim you don't know me, and I quote, "
Lina Burkholder
No, reply at all? Again please let me know what I have done to deserve this Francesca.

13 hours agoFrancesca Rogier
What have I done to deserve it? How did you even send me a message, when I have you blocked? Who are you really?"


Well the answer to that Francesca is easy, when I replied to you you did not have me blocked yet.

Who am I? I am and always have been who I say I am.

I have asked you why you threw me off your list and out of your friends list, "Lina Burkholder
How come you have thrown me out of your friends list and out of your group? I would appreciate an answer. I have been trying to help and be supportive for a long time now and this is how you reward me? Tell me please what have I done to deserve this?
Lina"

How ever you did not even have the decency to reply!
So I asked you again, see above, then I got blocked by you and you pretended to not know me at all; hence, then who are you really?

Let me quote some more: "Francesca Rogier
Hi Lina,
Sorry, been out since mid-afternoon, in a snowstorm, getting gas, doing errands and stopped in to give a check to my contractor (to whom I owe a ton of money!) and his mom let me shower there and have a bite to eat, which was nice! So I just got home at 10 pm."

Would you like me to post the rest up to?
I do still have every conversation on FB we even had in my inbox.
Now I have some questions to ask you, you told me you are probably going to lose your house and I quote: "
Francesca Rogier
My house is slated to be auctioned off after June. I haven't managed to take any steps to deal with that yet. It's all built on a hoax."

Was that the real reason for your fund raiser, I understand you are in bad need of money but I can no longer believe that it is all for Brindi. You claim constantly Brindi is ill taken care of, but that one lady on your list claimed the opposite, so what is the truth?
Until you give me a very good reason for your behavior concerning myself, I can not help but think the ones you claim are making up lies are, in fact, or rather, have been telling the truth.
So who are you Francesca Rogier? a liar? an opportunist who sees easy money?
Me - I don't lie, I tell it as I see it; was that the reason you threw me off?
afraid I might stumble on the truth and post it?

I await your response!
Lina

20 comments:

  1. Well, Lina, welcome to our club. You are not the first nor will you be the last. All she wants is your money and then it is goodbye before you actually find out the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF what Lina says is true ( not doubting it ), Lina will be mud now. Many of the " friends " she thought were friends from the Brindi saga will now come after her. She will be accused of " sorting with the enemy " and many more things. Just think... if Lina lived closer fran could sue her for whatever she thinks she can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh btw.... fran will try to bully Lina about posting personal msges without her consent. Problem with that is... only one party has to consent to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That won't stop her. She loves to threaten people with court, LOL. She never reveals what the Judge says to her though, does she. Didn't the last one suggest she needed some kind of phyco. evaluation before she came back to court?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO he did with the case she brought about me

      Delete
  5. Lina, I can understand been there one time myself. Never did get an answer. You could also try tweeting her on her multiple accounts. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I almost on a first name basis with the local Police,all due to complaints filed by Ms Rogier, which are all unfounded, it is no offense to report her every move to Canadian Immigration, NS power, The IRS,or the HRM for that matter. Further it is no offense to re-post her shit which is on a public forum. My goal in this blog is to give the people that are donating hard earned $ to actually look at the facts, Just last year this POOR WOMAN spent a week at a spa paid for with donations,and she admitted it. Now the pressure is on she owes HRM about 12,000$,her former Lawyer 16,000$ and a contractor at least 10,000$ plus god knows what else. Yes I am outspoken, yet I speak the truth as found on Google and in her FB group; If I can save one person from donating to this leach I am more than happy.

    Oh now for the neighbour who lives across from Fran and who supposed to start a fund for Brindi's vet..... Hmmmmm now that is really interesting as no one knows this lady Danniel in the area.......People do your research....I see its actually working as in the past 24 hours 8 of her so called supporters have either left or got the axe by this sick puppy known as Fran Rogier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trust me when I tell you I am NOT a Fran supporter. However, I can confirm that Danielle is a real person, she does actually live across the street from Fran, and she does indeed own the company she has claimed she owns, and she supports Fran in this whole dramatic saga!!
    By the way, thanks for this blog...I love keeping up on the TRUTH, and this is the only place I can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE try! And thx anonymous! Dunno how someone juggles 6 kids & catering. She should publish her secret!! (I thought it was the Clarks lived opposite.) It is good to hear from you because so much of what Fran says is LIES that sometimes we think everything that comes out of her mouth is. Appreciate your writing--and WELCOME!

    PLEASE if you can add--do so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lina--it's tough to be in yr position--& lots of ppl have. You feel so 'used.' (and you HAVE been). One person from Cape Breton WAY back early in Seizure One scraped up $400 and sent it and SHE was kicked out too--because Fran checked her friends list and found one person she 'suspected' of something or other!

    But it's such FUN to watch when the shoe is on other other foot. She was trying to be her usual Big Cheese on Occupy Nova Scotia, bossing everyone, setting people at odds, monopolizing the discussion (even trying to get them in on getting Brindi back--maybe she wanted them to kidnap her???) Now they are MORE productive, everything goes smoothly and they can't help but mention how much difference it makes when ONE CERTAIN PERSON got the boot. Like when she got kicked out of the church fund raiser during the short time she had Brindi back. She waltzed in, introduced herself & they asked her to LEAVE. THEY knew her well--and no group needs funds THAT bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted the same letter on my FB wall. So all that did support, as I have, can judge for themselves. As I said before I don't go around telling lies, so when I posted up my reply to you I also posted up what you said about her on this blog. I feel I now must apologize to all of you for believing this fraud.
    So Here goes, I humbly apologize to all of you. Thank you for posting my letter to Francesca up.
    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lina, not that I am interested in contacting you, but I do find it strange that you ask us to post your letters to Fran and still we are blocked from your page.

    I have noticed that the letter you had posted here is not on your home page, as you claim. Did I miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. What do you mean you are blocked from my page? Only people in my friends list can see my page, and yes this letter is on my page. If you want to see for yourself send me an invite. If you do please make sure I know who you are, I don't just add anybody, I had a couple of hackers a while back so I am now very careful.
    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Friends request sent from Jak Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  14. I take it by now, since I added you, you know I did as I said I would, posted the letter on my own page to. I don't like scammers period! I have a weird suspicion that Brindi was never seen by the vet. Francesca claims she saw. I would like to see some proof of that. I hope those that contributed call that veterinarian to determent if she (as far as I know its supposed to be a woman) has in fact seen Brindi and has done those tests. You see, all of you who are reading this, Francesca claimed Brindi had Pancreatic cancer, or rather might have? But that comes with a lot of vomiting, something no shelter would ever be able to overlook.
    This is why I started to question. The end result for that is obvious, I got the boot.
    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lina: I am sorry for the confusion, you are asking the same questions that we want to know, I do apology to you if I come across as a bit harsh; however I have been down this road before,with Fran and all her fake profiles. I again apology to you,and will update you as this plays out,and of course you are more than welcome to view this blog at any time,if nothing else just to hear me blow off steam. As stated many times before we are only interested in saving Brindi,and preventing people who can ill afford it to donate to a fraud.
    Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't worry about it. I do understand especially as I did the same, something I am not very proud of believe me. I hope you will all join us in the Save Puddy from the fridge in Kansas group, I think you might have some fun with that.
    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  17. The whole cancer thing was suspicious from the start. Cost was close to $1000 or more to do the tests, and I saw that people were donating. Then it was she doesn't have cancer. This was after she soaked people for $1000+.

    I also like how everything she has on the web is moderated so comments must be approved first. Some people questioned some things on youtube, I tried to reply, and was never posted. SURPRISE

    ReplyDelete