Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sad but true

After having called Both the vet, Francesca claims has been treating (poor) Brindi for all kinds of imaginary diseases. I now must report that Brindi has been in good health ever since she entered the system. HRM is not into the animal abuse system and yes they do check on the dogs they have to put in a shelter to see if they are and remain healthy. In Brindi's case I have been told she has never suffered from any disease at all!
Funny that Francesca does admit that she owns tons of money to her contractor.

"I have phoned your HRM unit responsible for Brindi plus a internet fraud department? I got redirected to. I am waiting for them to contact me by e-mail so I can file out a form online to. Interesting, I appear not to be the only one from the US to have contacted them about this matter. The man I talked to a David I think it was, sorry I do keep notes but my Cat got a hold of that so now I only have half a note left, said, Brindi has not been sick at all. I have suggested to them they get on her page and look at all the different stories she has posted in order to scam money out of people."

Now what does that tell you? Yes she needed money fast, but not for poor Brindi.


Another very interesting snip is one of her friends or Francesca herself responding to someone asking for the truth:


""Patty Bellefontaine
who are you and what business is it to you what i ask or what i call her

January 20****
What would you like me to say? I don't know you, but there is one thing i do know, you seem to mind if I check things out on my own?

January 20Patty Bellefontaine
franchesica need to get rid of you before she loses her support"

Clearly that shows, Francesca does has something to hide!
Who has ever lost any support for telling the truth?

As for owning a ton of money:

"Francesca Rogier
Hi,
Sorry, been out since mid-afternoon, in a snowstorm, getting gas, doing errands and stopped in to give a check to my contractor (to whom I owe a ton of money!) and his mom let me shower there and have a bite to eat, which was nice! So I just got home at 10 pm.

Well well well, that was right after a fund raiser!

People, you might as well stuff your money in a pit, there is no way your hard earned money is going towards Brindi, you are paying Francesca Rogier to keep scamming others. Please do your own checkup, I hate to see so many getting duped!

7 comments:

  1. So now she is being investigated for FRAUD! About time. We have been trying to warn people for years about this. LIAR...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She surely has ONE talent: fund raising! world class expert.

    Think how her near neighbors must loathe her when you consider she went to her local church fund raiser one evening that (brief) summer she had Brindi home...all 2 months--introduced herself big as life: "Hi I'm Francesca,Brindis Mom. . . AND THEY ASKED HER TO LEAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job lnda, I have been saying much the same for years,the more I dig up the more like fraud it looks like. Like you it pisses me off that she sucks people in who really can't afford to donate a damn cent.
    I personally will help anyone out in need,however this woman makes a living on her begging,I would have some more respect for her if she went down town with a tin cup,all I can say about her supporters and the people that actually donated are being sucked in and worse yet are made to look like a fool.
    This has to stop there are close to a million people living in Nova Scotia and without a doubt this woman is the biggest leach that we have here.
    It has got to STOP and it will in very short order as she has no idea what is about to come. I hope she has a bag packed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of all the times I have read that you people were the haters, I started to believe you were. For that, I am sorry.
    I have seen many good hearted people banished for as little as asking a question.I did ask Francesca why the payments for Brindi could not be made to the vet instead of someone outside. I then got booted. I managed to remember to save the link for this blog and I am glad I did. This woman posted about this blog so to make it seem she is being maligned for no reason. She also wanted us to flag the blog and report you all as to get you kicked off this blog and anywhere else.
    I had decided to read what is here and I will say I have never felt so forlorn and used. It actually makes me sick at how stupid I was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was just looking over her Twitter and she seems pretty mad at Sarah Dunsworth (TPB girl) after she started asking questions about where her money was going.

    BrindisMom/HumaneHalifax/BrindisDog is clearly leeching off donations from people thinking that a city would put down a dog for no good reason. The reason is a terrible owner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't feel stupid for having a heart that got used by one of the best users. We have all been there.

    ReplyDelete