Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Straight from South Africa

Trish Malkoff said...

Hi Gail

Re: "Fran Hit the Radio"

This is the 'oh so moral law abiding citizen of South Africa' checking in. I've only just stumbled on your sweet little poison-pen blog (although I'm familiar with Joan's even more elevating 'dogkisser' self appreciation society blog) and I think it would be a great service to the supporters and opposers of Francesca and Brindi alike, if you spelt out exactly which of Francesca's statements on the radio were lies.

I've made it my business to appraise myself of the real knowledge of the case by searching through objectively factual websites, such as http://www.123people.com/s/francesca+rogier, reading most of the articles in the press, the letters from the deputy mayor and the SPCA, most available reports, blogs, comments - for and against etc., etc., etc., - as well as some of the court transcripts themselves, as kindly suggested by Mary Ellen Donovan herself. So now is your chance to re-educate me and the public at large, specifically as to exactly how and where the story of the facts are once again changed, if indeed they ever were?

Furthermore, I'm so glad you think it funny that people of sensitivity and a genuine selfless desire to right wrongs, no matter where they may be happening in the world, and to involve themselves in the prevention of cruelty to animals, are wasting their time!

My response to Ms Donovan's "No Comment" was not that of one of Brindi's angel's 'waking up', it was a calculated inditement of the wantonly callous behaviour of all the responsible officials of the City of Halifax and their utter indifference to the Court of Public Opinion.

Note to The Realist: I got exactly the response I was looking for.. passing the buck, denial, no comment and general high & mighty officialdom, whilst all the time sidestepping the heart of the issue. That's exactly what I wanted the public to hear for themselves, as I had already experienced in previous phone calls to the mayor's office.

And all of you Dog Lovers (or definately 'NON' in my moral opinion) should get your legal facts straight: that phone recording was NOT illegal in terms of your own Canadian law! Refer to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_recording_laws#Canada

http://www.callcorder.com/phone-recording-law-canada.htm

"CANADA
Canadian law requires that at least one party in the phone call be aware of the recording.[1][2][3]"

I was one of the parties in the phone call and I was aware of the recording.

You are therefore obliged to publish a retraction of your libellous statement.

I am not red-faced about anything at all in that phone call and neither I nor anyone in Let's Adopt Canada who uploaded it have any intention of ever dismantelling that link. In fact I have more calls planned and now that everyone knows I record them on Skype, I wonder who'll have the courage to speak to me online. For my part, I'll talk to anyone. My skype name is trish.malkoff.

Last but not least, I think it's so sad that you only have 3 followers and Joan only has 49, but never fear, I will be publishing all of this to my Facebook Profile and Groups and copying Let's Adopt Groups round the world, so everyone can see for themselves the full extent of what it is Francesca and Brindi are up against in their fight for life, liberty and justice. However, you never know, maybe you'll find some friends and supporters of your own in your crusade against Francesca and Brindi. Good luck.

In the meantime, please do not insult dogs by calling yourselves dog lovers and dogkissers.
Friday, April 02, 2010

11 comments:

  1. LMAO you are as gullible as you sound. See people here know first hand what fran and her cronies do to people who put their name to anything. So they don't. As for followers, lol just because it only shows a few, don't mean more are not following... after all you are here posting .

    How about you clean up your area first before you think you know what's going on here. All the blogs etc. in fran's fave are either written by her, sent to people as to what to post by her etc. She would... couldn't tell the truth now if it was the only words in her head. You are all so gullible to believe the many versions of her story. Each one getting more and more in her favor. That isn't the case of truth. You are just another mere pawn in her plan. I really feel sorry for you.

    I am glad to see you can make judgements on people you never even met let alone say wether we are dog lovers or not. I could say you are not because you support an irresponsible owner and her dog that attacked INNOCENT dogs. What, you don't believe those owners and dog have rights to be safe? Wow some dog lover your are. You ought to be ashamed not protecting the innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted this as a topic so it was front and centre. You are entitled to your opinion, too bad you have to start it off with negative remarks against our blog.

    The court of public opinion doesn't count once there is a court proceding underway. Hence the 'no comment' you received from the legal department. What did you expect from them? They can't comment on things once it is in the courts. Surely you know this?

    As to how many publicly follow this blog, again you surely realize not all choose to list themselves as followers...not everyone wants to be harassed by a certain person.

    I am really curious as to how many incidents you think is an acceptable number to be ignored by the authorities? You DO realize that is was not once or twice? Do you think it is acceptable to the rest of the community to not be able to walk the roads in their community without being attacked by a dog that can not or will not be contained on the owners property? Regardless of what you have been told, Brindi was not on her property at the time of all the attacks.

    NO ONE is blaming Brindi for any of this and none of us want her put down. We want her with a responsible owner who will protect her and love her responsibly. Unfortunately the current owner did not take responsible steps to ensure both Brindi's and other dogs safety.

    She is consumed with the idea that she has more rights than the next person. She has raised concern world wide by fudging the facts which is very unfortunate. All her attempts to have Brindi released to a foster (in the past) have been offered with way too many conditions attached, which left the authorities with no option but to say no to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish

    'You are therefore obliged to publish a retraction of your libellous statement.'

    What is this in reference to? Could you please show me the actual statement which you are referring to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't agree with any of the threats and name calling and who lives where and should leave the country and should shut up kind of fanaticism that's been dished out from both sides. Frankly, I think it is ridiculous and the reason why I haven't commented on blogs a whole lot - it's just not worth my time.
    But implying that one side love dogs more than the other irks me a bit.
    If I were a supporter, I'd ask meself why the owner caused the dog to have to move yet to another place. As a dog lover, I would want nothing more than stability for my dog, and not have her move to her fifth? place - not including the kennel stay while she was in Ms. Rogier's care.
    Another assessment? For what purpose? To state that Brindi isn't dangerous? That is public knowledge, and Ms. Rogier could have asked people to stand that dealt with Brindi for longer than she has and could attest to her behavior.
    Why prolong the whole mess? Why don't get it done, so that Brindi is not shoved around any longer - and find faults and sue and take care of all the things that are important for the people after Brindi has a home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "This is ILLEGAL

    Someone from Africa RECORDED a telephone call to the mayor's office WITHOUT telling them
    Posted by Gail at 6:19 PM"

    "Day 10 on the "Let's Adopt Canada blog" has some illegal taping on it.."

    "Illegal phone recording

    http://canada.myletsadopt.com/2010/03/06/day-10-city-of-halifax-red-faced-on-tape/"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trish Malkoff:

    Until you have control of this blog,all comments will stand,regardless if you like it or not,further there is nothing illegal on here.. Now you have a gr8 day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trish Malkoff:
    You can post whatever you want,where ever you wish,however I will NOT be putting up any of your pointless comments on this blog,thank you for expressing your opinion in the past however you have made your point,we all get it. You are beginning to sound like a broken record,repeating the same old BS over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trish,

    You need to reread the comments you are complaining about. Yes, there was a statement made and there was also comments to the effect that the original comment was not correct. The original poster then said that maybe she was wrong. What more do you want?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone wants to fight and argue. What about Brindi? She's the real victim here. If EVERYONE put as much energy into helping the helpless, innocent dog as they do attacking each other, Brindi would be with someone, anyone, who loved her.
    And to those who are talking about Brindi attacking.....take a look at yourself! You're a human being with a brain and judgement. Use your abilities to help Brindi, instead of attacking FR. I don't care if FR gets Brindi back or not. I'd just love to see her in a good home. PERIOD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obviously new to the topic here, are you Anonymous?
    We were all on Brindi and Fran's side in the beginning, before we found out the facts and asked too many questions for a certain owner. She didn't want our help. She only wants 'yes men'.
    She has alienated many important dog people who could have helped her and tried to help her. If she put her dog first, Brindi would most likely be free today or even long ago. Go figure.
    As for caring about whether she gets Brindi back or not, we have a real fear for Brindi's safety with that owner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Trish, I'm not sur how you can possibly declair that I am side stepping 'the issue' if you claim to have read everything. Did you read ALL my posts on this site? If so you couldn't possibly say I am side stepping anything. I'm just tired of repeating myself and yet again here I am doing it once more for you. 'the issue' IS and always has been that Brindi nor Fran never would have been put in this position had Fran just taken her first warning and stepped up as a 'law abiding' citizen as you so eloquently put it. As far as public opinion goes, I am not one to care about it. I tell it like it is and if you don't want to acknowledge that or take it for face value that's you perogarive vut please don't be so conceited as to think you are speaking on behalf of the general public as you elude you are. Give me a break, not all of us are brainwashable!!

    ReplyDelete