Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

OK I think I heard enough!

Fran are you not a resident of Canada? I think not,if you were you may have a clue,I see you went to court today,sooooooooo...what did you gain? NOTHING,,,To bad so sad.

Now if you were so concerned which i doubt,your ex Mutts health,welfare..you would of STFU after you lost in Provincial court,but NO you insist on dragging it on,and of course you are entitled to.

But would you not want to see the Mutt RE HOMED?  You claim to be an animal lover...I doubt that!!  Its all about you and your ego; to say nothing of sucking people in to pay your bills,otherwisw why would you have several FB groups begging for money..and a pay pal account to donate to?

My thoughts are that you could care less about Brindi,as you now should realize ...You lost her because you are ...careless,lazy,stupid,a leach,a beggar,and a worthless POS. The First time you lost in court the Judge took pity on you and gave the Mutt back with conditions...Well you blew that in 2 months....So give your head a shake. Its not the Canadian Law that Fucked Up its you sweetie......Ok I now let you go back to begging for $....Good luck....I will contact all people that donate and tell them the full story. But I think most nor realize you are a POS.

Want to sell your shack? ...I will buy it at fair market value,provided you head south of the border.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, but still she is heading back to court. Guaranteed she will be trying to retry the case. Fran, you keep saying you are not a lawyer, so stop with the foolishness. Appeal is only interested in whether the Judge erred, not what was or wasn't presented in court.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on....Looks as if frannie has a fool for a client and a fool as a Lawyer.

    ReplyDelete