Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hit a sore point with Ms Burkholder/Fran Rogier.

"""Lina Burkholder
Question if I may. I stumbled onto this blog by accident, may I please know why someone blogging under the name of Dog Lover is accusing me of using a false name? "Keep pushing Fran AKA Lina Burkholder" I don't like that! So if this Dog Lover is watching, I would like to know why you did that. I noticed with some interest this Dog Lover also makes the same accusations of you posting as a Debbie MacDonald. Well Don't know about her, but I can honestly say, I am who I claim I am.
http://wwwbologgerca.blogspot.com/2011/12/keep-pushing-fran-aka-lina-burkholder.html
DOG LOVER: Keep pushing Fran! AKA Lina Burkholder
wwwbologgerca.blogspot.com
Share · 5 hours ago

Francesca Rogier
Lina, that's a blog by 70 year old man named Wayne Croft whom I've never met, who lives in a tiny village somewhere, and who has been cyberstalking and harassing me since 2008 in various ways, on Facebook groups, twitter, phone, at my house, and on that blog. He's got some unknown friend in this group who sends him copies of posts. Most of the blog seems to be reposts of my posts or my own blog entries, and the rest is pure hate. I stopped blogging in good part because of him. I am sorry he used your name. But don't worry about it, not many people read it.""""

Well let me say Ms Burkholder if you don't like it tough shit,you can take that back to your stupid little facebook group.

As for Frans post about W Croft LMAO, She couldn't speak the truth if it bit her in the ass. I don't know how she keeps all her fake profiles straight,be it Milo Edelson,Debbie Macdonald,drewhayden,some Humperdink,(forget first name) to name a few. She has proven many times in the past she can't get along with anyone,last night on the occupyns site was a prime example,it has to be her way or no way. One thing I find interesting about Ms Rogier is she actually a guest in Canada,who is trying to live here for ever and a day......Heaven Help us.

Now here is a post Ms Rogier put on her stupid facebook page....the one she always uses to beg for money.

""""Francesca Rogier
I just found out that not only did Halifax put an unfair lien on my property for $10,500 (for a fence and boards they had no cause or right to erect after unlawfully evicting me), then inexplicably add it to my property tax, label it "arrears" and charge a whopping (unheard of) 15% annual interest - all as a prelude to seizing it in 12 months (up next July) as an overdue account - but also, now, to get information about why and how they did it, they say I have to pay $30 for a phone call to the taxation office!!! all under by-law F-300! http://www.halifax.ca/revenue/tax/index.html F is for "F... you, Charter of Rights and Freedoms! And every single person living here as well!""""""

My response to that is....... FUCK YOU TO FRANCESCA ROGIER you are nothing but a sociopath.

Either live by the law of the land or get to Fuck out Ms Rogier.

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post. I will try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete