Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Talk about being a sucker!

Geeee when will people learn that Fran Rogier is nothing but a leach.

""Danielle Parsons
Hi Brindi supporters and friends! As you can read Francesca has an update on Brindi's tests that she needs! Here is where the real help is needed! Due to many procedures and hurdles with Brindi's vet care her mom Francesca has felt it finanially and that's quiet understandable. With all of their friends and supporters this is a small thing to ask of all of us, just think a small donation per person (that are able to help as we understand those that cannot, this is not expected from anyone) we could assist in Brindi's care and take some of the stressfull financial demand off of Francesca. Both of these procedures will help in Brindi's care and finding out what comes next for her, of course we all lean towards the more expensive as it's more expensive for a reason proberly that it's more though BUT even to cover the less expensive one would be a great thing for all of us to accomplish, Brindi may be having these tests begun between the 21st and 25th of January so a portion of what will be raised would be great to have by then, it can be donated slowly or all at once either way Brindi will get the care she will need and Francesca the assistance she needs! Again I live across the road from them and know the area and the people well, I am doing this and all I will do because I beleive in justice and I beleive in doint what's right and humane! I will be in personal contact with Francesca as I'm going to plan a coffee meet with her soon to go over some things...Here is what I have accomplised in todays hours...I have myself down at a $25.00 donation, I also own a small catering company and I plan to have a raffel come together and sell tickets on a $150.00 gift certificate to my company that can be used for a small party up to 10 people worth of food or can be used on a larger even such as a wedding with a discount of the amount of certificate (details to be announced for anyone in the area who would like to purcase tickets, I need to get lotto number and do it legal) and that's not all..I have an offer from another small comany in the area (they wished not be named for now) that will match donations UP TO $100.00 by the end of January, so what's been donated by Jan 31st this company will match! That's great! I have an account that will be for donations, here is how that will work, donations can be emailed to me, the person donated should then post on this page "Donated $ amount to Brindi", I will then write it down and in the end a list will go together showing how much and how great everyone was in helping, if you wish to keep your donation private please PM me and I can write you on the list as annomyous, I will be working with Francesca to get her vet the donations to cover procedures comming up needed by Brindi and I am aiming to have the receipt scanned and posted so everyone can see that Brindi has put to use the much appricated donations, No funds past what she needs will be accecpted or used for any other reason but her vet bills that's my word once I think we have what it will take I will take no more donations but will keep anyone on hand that missed giving before amount was reached as prices or needs may change! Now this isn't going to be an ongoing thing, Brindi and her mom are not expecting from here on in everything be paid for by you all, just this time it's needed and would be much appricated! Lets get together Brindi supporters and friends and make this next month a much easier one on Brindi by getting her the procedures/test's she needs and much easier on her mom financially, this will also help her be financially ready on her own to take the next bout of tests or who knows court "winning" so she can take Brindi HOME!! Please if you'd like to donate messge me privatly and I will give you the information needed to do so, I have changed my settings so that anyone can PM me! Thanks and lets get this done! Thanks in advance from Francesca, Brindi and myself!"""

1 comment:

  1. There's one born every minute (Sucker). Lucky for Fran. I DO think Premier Dexter should be made aware of this latest shill of hers however!
    Tests for an UNTREATABLE condition for a dog who will, sadly, be put down after Court case in 2 months. Fran cannot delay again (booboo on finger!!) That just made the prosecutor crosser, dummy! Poor Brindi will die--due to her heedless, cruel, lazy, careless, addled brained owner who couldn't manage to close the car window when disregarding the muzzle order.

    Tests for untreatable condition on dog with 2 months to live? I don't think so--but Fran has messed up SO MANY things and has liens unpaid bills AND an unsanitary situation at her shack. Again. I understand. Health department notified? Remember those Floating Organics? She lived without plumbing so long that when she was evicted and someone was foolish enough to take her in (and DO they regret it!!) she had plumb lost the habit of FLUSHING. Gross!

    ReplyDelete