Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HERE ARE THE TAPES:

Michelle: HRM dispatch.



Bob: dispatch, yes, is Michelle working tonight?



Michelle: Michelle who?



Bob: just a minute. Michelle Steen.



Michelle: um, speaking.



Bob: -- -- inaudible -- -- Michelle Steen?



Michelle: yes



Bob: is that you?



Michelle: yes.



Bob: okay, hold on a minute, Michelle.



Francesca: Michelle? This is Francesca Rogier.



Michelle: oh hi.



Francesca: hi. Listen, um, a really stupid thing happened tonight and I'm really worried. Brindi got out of my, she just like, I got a new car today...



Michelle: yes.



Francesca: ... and I was just on my way home after being out all day long and it was nine o'clock at night and I'm just pulling into my driveway and I was bump [1 minute 4.3 seconds] there has very difficult window controls you know?



Michelle: right



Francesca: I thought it was up more than it was and there was a dog being walked right across my front property again and she jumped out the window and she started to fight with this dog and I jumped out and I separated them and the dog is fine. The dog wasn’t hurt or anything.



Michelle: but the dog, but the dog was loose and came on your property first, right?



Francesca: well you know they, it's about how you see property. They're walking along the road in front of my house right?



Michelle: but the dog was loose?



Francesca: no. It was being walked.



Michelle: okay.

Francesca: and Brindi, and Brindi jumped out, so like the thing is the dog is fine and but the people said they're going to report me and I'm really worried about that and I wondered if any calls came in tonight.



Michelle: hold on. That's the last thing you need right now.



Francesca says the Bob can you turn that fan off.



Michelle: um...



Francesca: sorry?



Michelle: that's the last thing you need right now, eh?



Francesca: um, hold on, I can't hear you very well.



Michelle: oh sorry.



Francesca: say that again?



Michelle: that's the last thing you need right now.



Francesca: I know. Exactly exactly Michelle. And I guess, and I was trying to save, it was a young couple and I don't know them. They just moved into the area and I don't know who they are and I'm trying to figure out, you know. And I was begging her not to call and she said I don't care about anything but my dog.



Michelle: but her dog was fine?



Francesca: her dog was fine. So it could have, it could've been hurt, it could have been hurt.



Michelle: what?



Francesca: so you know and so she says she was insisting she's going to call HRM. So, um, you haven't had any calls for the truck or anything tonight have you?



Michelle: I just came on shift.



Francesca: oh. Can you check the records?



Michelle: yeah, I am. Okay. It's loading. It's going to take a few minutes. I mean she may not call. Even if she does call, I mean, if there's nothing. Know what I mean?



Francesca: but they’d love to come and take her.



Michelle: I know, I know. What time was that around, you know?



Francesca: around nine o'clock.



Michelle: tonight?



Francesca talking to Bob -- -- inaudible -- --



Francesca: but you know Michelle, it kills, I'm focused, like I'm, like, this car is a manual and I'm trying to get used to that and then I got a get used to the new controls and I'm really good with mechanical stuff and it just galls me that like this was, you know.



Michelle: that's was around nine o'clock tonight?



Francesca: yeah, it was around 9 to 9:15 or something like that.



Michelle: HMM. It's not here under -- -- inaudible (sounds like an LT er) -- -- AML, let's check under -- -- inaudible -- -- cover all bases anyway. And that's the last you heard that she said she was going to call?



Francesca: yeah. Said you know, we're going to go home, going to see how the dog if she's okay. But we could see, her husband and I were looking at the dog under the light...it was a good street light,



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: and he didn't seem, I don't know if it's a he or she, didn't seem to be bleeding or doing anything and limping you know there wasn't anything. He was just kind of stunned. He came running back and you know. We're going to take him home, we're going to take him to the vet's tomorrow. And I'm going to call HRM. And that's like you know. But your dog is okay, you know. She she just was..



Michelle: but there was no marks on the dog?



Francesca: well, not that I could see under the street light.



Michelle: there's no call here. Like I said she may not have called yet, she might have...



Francesca: okay. But if she goes into the vets tomorrow and she tells them...



Michelle: who you are...



Francesca: Yep.



Michelle: I know. But I mean, even so. Did Brindi have her muzzle on? No she didn't, did she?



Francesca: yes.



Michelle: she did?



Francesca: well, I'm going to say yes.



Michelle: stick with it. You didn't hear that from me.



Francesca: -- -- inaudible -- -- because you know...



Michelle: because she supposed to have a muzzle on, isn't she?



Francesca: yeah.

Michelle: make sure she, she has a muzzle on



Francesca: you know this is the .. in and out of the car, in and out of the car all day long, muzzle on muzzle off you know?



Michelle: I know. But make sure she...



Francesca: yeah.



Michelle: don't even, don't say that at all.



Francesca: so you know...



Michelle: It's kept on and it's been on and the dog got hurt... basically, I mean I shouldn't be telling you this but what the hell. Basically blame it on the other dog. Even though Brindi is Brindi, you know, blame it on the other dog.



Francesca: so how do I explain how she got to it?



Michelle: what do you mean? She jumped out of the, how did happen she jumped out of the...



Francesca: window.



Michelle: right. The window was down and she jumped out and... those things happen. That's the thing I don't understand. Those things do happen.



Francesca: the whole thing about the, every time something, it was like those things happen every time



Michelle: I know.



Francesca: and you know, I can tell you that a good friend of mine has three dogs and one of them is a very aggressive female and another female and a male and a male and a female were running off one night for two hours when I went down to visit them with Brindi. And you know, nobody called HRM. They were gone for two hours and one neighbor finally said I've got your dogs on my porch.



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: in the meantime like you know, the aggressive female was home and was really, we were trying to get Brindi at her to get together. And this dog kept attacking Brindi.



Michelle: yup.



Francesca: and then a couple weeks later, I found, I was talked to this guy on the beach and he tells me that this dog, we figured out who it was because they live in a certain place and you can tell where you know who they are. This dog, she attacked his dog twice and each time ripped his apart, like you know cause like blood and stuff. And he was so sweet that he would never think of calling HRM.





Michelle: but this person is hateful and is going to call us.



Francesca: right and her dog is fine.



Michelle: exactly, but...



Francesca: the other irony is that my friend who has this other dog, she doesn't even realize that her dog did all that damage to the other dog cause he was too nice to even, he didn't even like get their phone number and call them or go back and tell them.



Michelle: yeah. But this persons insisting. But then again if she goes to the vet and there's nothing wrong with the dog she may not have anything to call us with. What's she going to say? The dog is what, stunned?



Francesca: all she can report is what she, what happened like at all. It doesn't have to be anything. You know what I mean? At this point they would love nothing more than to drag -- -- inaudible -- --, and say to everybody we were right all along.



Michelle: true.



Francesca: you know even if there isn't damage to the other dog. Nobody's going to quibble. Listen how many times do you see a photograph of damage that Brindi did to another dog?



Michelle: none.



Francesca: there isn't anything.



Michelle: no. Just like with this one there's not going to be one.



Francesca: but everyone believes it, and they all assume she's a pit bull and everybody, in the newspapers and stuff, they're willing to believe there was damage and they assume there must of been damage to the other dog. They say that she bit a dog three times or something. She didn't bite a dog three times. She didn't even bite the last one. She didn't even get a grip on the last one at all because the guy was kicking her in the head. This one, I grabbed her before anything you know so I don't know.



Michelle: but you grabbed her tonight before anything happened and you got complete control of her.



Francesca: yeah I grabbed her and she didn't try to fight with me, she didn't do anything to me and you know, she wasn't even growling or barking.



Michelle: okay then. And just basically say that the other dog attacked her, you had control of Brindi, but the other dog come at Brindi. You're basically going to have to get out of it.



Francesca: who is... when do you get off duty?



Michelle: eight o'clock tomorrow morning.



Francesca: okay. Oh it's going to be just, if they call it will be probably right after eight o'clock.



Michelle: yeah. Well the call center opens at seven so they might even get the call. I mean I can check the system right up to eight o'clock in the morning.



Francesca: hold on a second okay?



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca talking to Bob in the background about hanging up.



Francesca: okay. Go ahead. I'm sorry.



Michelle: oh that's alright. I can check the system right after eight o'clock tomorrow morning. But basically if she does report it, she may not, she may. If she does report it basically what you're going to have to do is blame the other dog completely. Brindi was fine, you had total control of her, she attacked the Brindi. Brindi was defending herself. Even though people may think, people may this, you have to blame the other -- -- -- do you have a witness?



Francesca: no. It's just that the couple, married couple, who own the dog and me. That's the only people.



Michelle: so it's them and you against each other?



Francesca: uh huh.



Michelle: so they don't have a witness either?



Francesca: no. But they don't care about those things in court. You know like I had a real witness at the time they took her and the guy was really neutral and the judge just made up this thing that I hired him. I never hired him to do anything. He just drove up and I just knew who he was. We had just met at once but I had never, I didn't know him. He's the one that drove up and honked his horn and that was that. But the judge, he discounted his testimony and used David Shea's testimony, the guy with the other dog, even though he changed his story three times. Never reported injuries at the very beginning, remember? Then he started claiming that later and he accepted his testimony even though I pointed all that out and I mean so that's like the problem even if there's witnesses. The judge would twist, they don't care.



Michelle: I know.



Francesca: they tend to go along and this is what the lawyer told me the first thing when I first hired the first lawyer. They go along with what the other dog owner says, they don't get real evidence, they didn't use the rules of evidence that they do for everything else when it comes to dogs.



Michelle: I know.



Francesca: and it's just is awful. And you, w when you first looked at the files I remember you saying way back when like what happened, this doesn't seem like very serious, I don't get, I don't understand why they did this, remember?



Michelle: yeah, I know.



Francesca: cause you were looking at that. Then you've seen other cases and stuff and I remember talking to you in the parking lot of the SPCA.



Michelle: Yep.



Francesca: but I can't, Michelle, my nerves are shot. I have PTSD as it is, okay? I scored up in the upper most range for the PTSD symptoms.



Michelle: I mean another thing I hate to say this...can you, I guess you got nowhere to take Brindi and hide her?





Francesca: Well I’m doing that now. I mean I’m not at my house now. I’m not at my house and I’m thinking of going outside of HRM but how long do I have to stay there you know? And I just need to know … I’ve been trying to get … I have this neighbour who like is a local hairdresser, but she’s like a Christian and she talks to people and she’s always very convincing and complacent .. but she will not .. I was begging her to talk to them and try to talk them out of reporting and she keeps telling me she doesn’t think it’s gonna work, she doesn’t think she can do it and that her husband wouldn’t want her to do it and blah, blah. I just need somebody to intercede because she says but you have to stand up .. you have to say it yourself



Michelle: you have.



Francesca: if I call them, they'll say I'm harrassing them. I can't expect them to listen to me. But if somebody else, this woman, she's my friend, I just saw her today, got my hair done today with her. And she prays with me. And she does all this stuff with me. And she won't do this. This is not something that she's been a lose anything you know.



Michelle: no. There's not even a mark on the dog. Unless her husband talks her out of doing it.



Francesca: that's my only hope. He's very quiet. He said some things at the beginning and then he was very quiet the rest of the time.



Michelle: like there's no mark on the dog if especially if Brindi didn't go all nuts and attack the dog...



Francesca: she didn't grab her...



Michelle: exactly



Francesca: she didn't get a hold of her.



Michelle: exactly.

Francesca: Brindi comes home and she sees a dog in front of her you know. I talked to the trainer we've been working with, I sent 400 dollars, I sent, wait a minute, more than 400, I spent 550 bucks or something on this trainer just on the trainer this summer. I spent all of my summer working with Brindi. I haven't done anything on my house, I haven't done anything finishing up my immigration, and I have a lawsuit -- -- inaudible -- -- to try and defend myself appealing against, they gave my lawyer 20,000 bucks, my ex-lawyer that screwed me over and on October 4th I'm supposed to be in court for this appeal thing and I have to get the paperwork in by the end of September on the 27th. And I have no I am in no shape to do that as it is. Plus the construction. I am barely holding it together and this is just going to, I am going to have a nervous breakdown. I begged somebody already tonight, somebody already turned me down. I said could I just put her with your dog. You've got a nice pen and she gets along with your dog. And he wouldn't do it. Do you know what excuse he gave me?



Michelle: what?



Francesca: well I can't because if they come for her my dog’s not registered. They are not even going to know where she is.



Michelle: exactly. They're not going to know where she is.



Francesca: that was the first thing out of his mouth. He wasn't going to help me. And this is a man who lives around the corner and he's like older and he's been trying to flirt with me and date me and all this stuff all the time. And if anything you need .. anything you need I’ll help you .. I’ll do whatever I can for you blah, blah, blah. But when you ask them. And I'm saying to Bob like I'm tired of depending on other people and for them to be -- -- inaudible -- --. I'm tired of asking for favors. I'm tired of all this stuff. This is gone it’s going to be two and a half years worth of this. You know. I am an independent person. I solve my own problems. But this has forced me to go make people for help. To write affidavits, do all this stuff, and I'm sick of it. You know. It's so humiliating and you feel like somebody else's whim is going to dictate your survival and your dog’s survival.



Michelle: you know I know. And as soon as they find out about this, this is going to be it.



Francesca: I just don’t know. I'm glad you're on duty tonight.



Michelle: yeah I'm on all week. Midnight shift is what I am on. Midnight until eight.



Francesca: midnight til eight.



Francesca: so do you know who's on after you in the morning?



Michelle: nobody. It's a call center. HRM call center.



Francesca: they don't have a special division doing the...



Michelle: they used to but not anymore. They are doing all their dispatch now.



Francesca: are you the only one on duty now?



Michelle: yes.

Francesca: and in the morning they'll have several people?



Michelle: the call center is open at seven so after seven anyone could take the call. I mean I can always check the system to make sure they haven't called. If there is a call that comes in I'll see it. Right?



Francesca: right before you go home. Because they didn't give me any warning last time, they just, I didn't even know it was reported and I just came four days later. But this time they're just going to come. I just know. I mean I don't even know if legally they can come and take her like that anymore. Because of what I did, you know, in the case.



Michelle: that's true.



Francesca: they'll still try to charge me and take me into court and try to use the same thing to try to kill her again in court, you know. I can't bear doing that. I just can't handle it anymore. I've been to court so many times. It kills you.



Michelle: it does I know. I know.



Francesca: I'm not going to be able to keep Brindi.



Michelle: well hopefully, well hopefully they won't report it. They haven't yet. If they take her to the vet and the vet says the dog is fine they've got nothing...



Francesca: she's mad, the lady is mad. They think, they don't care if the dog is fine or not. It's enough that she might have been hurt. That's all that they think about. I know this. This is the mentality and they... never mind that down the road there's another dog that really did rip another dog up twice. The same dog twice. And the guy doesn't call. I have the best of luck. I end up with the people who are thinking the most you know...



Michelle: can you put in a report on her dog anonymously? Just because someone puts in a report on her dog doesn't mean that I have to take a name and a phone number. We can put in will not provide. Say you put in, but then again that's going to antagonize her I guess I suppose.



Francesca: how would they put a report in anonymously tonight though?



Michelle: oh yeah. I guess dog running at large.



Francesca: you know what I could do is just report them now and just say that they attacked my dog.



Michelle: yes. That's what I'm thinking. They attacked. That way the tables are turned. They are left trying to defend their dog instead of them coming to us first and making Brindi look...



Francesca: oh there's the whole thing about the window was off.



Michelle: the window is broken, it was a warm day. Who doesn't drive with their damn windows down? I do.



Francesca: no but the thing is I was making sure they weren't halfway down. Like I was trying to keep them above halfway all day long and when it was light out I was able to do that because I could see that the window was open but it was dark. And I can't and like I said like I can even hit the switch and hit the right way. Like you pull them up to shut the window and push them down to close it or something and I'm sorry to open it. It's the opposite direction of my other car. Totally opposite direction of my other car. For a couple hours on the way home from, we were out in the valley and on the way back I'm just trying to handle the controls, you know, it's a five speed manual. And trying to get in this new car and get used to it. And I mean, Jesus Christ, it was like yeah it was out, it was like I couldn't just turn around and see this window and drive every second you know? And in the dark so you can't even see it. So like that's all that happened. But the thing is you know I, I won't talk about it but the leash and everything that whole condition was something also that I was watching out for all day long and perfectly well. And then I'm just in the last moments coming, I'm like a split-second away from my house coming home from the grocery store right up at Porters Lake two minutes away. And that's what... this isn't being recorded is it?



Michelle: no.



Francesca: okay. The thing is like I had her, I had, okay the muzzle and the leash, okay, the leash is to the collar and you put the muzzle on, she pulls. I used to use a gentle leader and when she's got the gentle leader she doesn't pull. And it's perfect. So what I did was put the leash onto the muzzle directly right? So that means though that if you take off the muzzle then the leash goes with it and usually I'd have to fumble around and separate them again and leash her up to the collar and I always had her in the car leashed up to the collar. But this time I didn't do it. It's always the one time I don't do it as something happens.



Michelle: I know.



Francesca: this one time and how often do people walk their dogs along the road in front of my house? Not very often. Hardly ever.



Michelle: I know.



Francesca: hardly ever. And at that time of day even less. Just like last time it was Sunday morning at 9:30. The place is deserted. You could walk up and down the road in your bra and panties and nobody would see you. Okay and that's got to be the time that this idiot is walking his dog.



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: and I don't even see him because I'm trying to tie her up in the back yard. That's how it works, you know? It's not like I let my dog loose and I don't go bother looking for it like these other people...









Francesca: Or I let my dog go and attack and I don't apologize and I don't even see how the dog is. That's not how I am. Not me. And, but I get punished like this. And it's, I just see because it's such a huge mess I can't bear it anymore. And I don't even have health insurance here yet because I don't have my immigration. All this stuff is screwed me up for all this time that I haven't solved all this stuff yet and I am so set back but I am just, I am just ready to call it quits. You know? I don't care if I live or die. I don't want anymore of this. Nobody can sort this out.



Michelle: no I know.



Francesca: you know?



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: and I don't want any body having her and screwing her up because people screw her up and I just you know I get, I got nowhere to go, I got no extra -- -- inaudible -- -- or anything. And now what I'm asking my people who were supposed to be my friends for help except for Bob you know and the core people here. And there's only so much they can do but when there is people who can do something and they won't then what, you know? Then there's no chance. And I can't convince them, and I can't persuade them. I can tell them very clearly look somebody else needs to speak for me and intercede and they turn around and tell me they don't think it will make any difference. That's wrong you know? Then why not try it before you decide that? Because for my sake, God Almighty, haven't I gone through enough? But there we go. And so yeah, if I knew this woman, I don't even know if we've got the right phone number. She didn't really even give it to me. But you know there's a Simmons in Conrad Settlement area. I thought she said her name was Simms. But it might be Simmons. But we can only find that in the -- -- inaudible -- --. 827 -- 4891, that didn't come up?



Michelle: what is it?



Francesca: 827 -- 4891?



Michelle: what is her address? I can look up under her address.



Francesca: she didn't give me her address for her phone number. I'm just trying to track her down from what they said. I thought her name was Kate Sims or Simmons. And her husband was Tyler or Tyson or something like that. It's scary when dogs fight and people get freaked out but they're not used to seeing dogs fight.



Michelle: but that doesn't mean, I mean my best friend has a dog .. well my niece? Yeah. She's had a call on hers now maybe twice. But we live in apartment and people, you know?



Francesca: yeah.



Michelle: [phone rings] can you hold on a second?



Francesca: sure.



Michelle: hold on.



Michelle takes a couple phone calls before returning to Francesca.



Francesca: hi, when you said hold on it became a busy signal.



Michelle: oh did it?



Francesca: yeah.



Michelle: I had another call. My supervisor forgot the cell phone. He's coming back in with it.



Francesca: okay, well, all right so you think, I really think this woman is going to call. I don't know cause when husbands are like that quiet I don't know. Maybe he could talk her out of it like if...



Michelle: or maybe the vet can because if there's nothing on the dog then they might think well why bother? -- -- inaudible -- --



Francesca: well see like the last time like I said David Shea's dog, he didn't even go to the vet and he didn't have any injuries and he did it anyway because there are all these rumors going around to.



Michelle: well hopefully they may not know who you are, and they may not recognize who you are and they may not know the history so they may not.



Francesca: well let's go back to your thought about filing this anonymous, you can take an anonymous tip?



Michelle: I can take any kind of anonymous report. I don't... say you call up a dead dog or a dead cat on the street. We don't always have to take your name and phone number. People call up with dog bark, people call up with barking dogs all the time and we don't have to take a name and phone number.



Francesca: you know Brindi was attacked at least seven times since I got her back and when she's had her muzzle on in public.



Michelle: the thing that makes it look good is that if you call first and report that her dog attacked Brindi versus...



Francesca: well that's what am wondering about because the truth is actually it has happened. Like I was at Martinique (?) Beach, it happened once they are.



Both talking at one time now so it's inaudible -- -- --



Michelle: what the heck dogs do that, you know?



Francesca: two times, two out of the seven times it was two dogs going after her. And at the last second we warded them off or something, you know? And um, she was really freaking out actually, but um...



Michelle: how was Brindi acting tonight?



Francesca: she very subdued because she knows that I'm furious. She's very subdued. But she was out all day like I said she's tired because we were out all day...



Michelle: how was Brindi acting with this other dog when this other dog came at her?



Francesca: what do you mean when the other dog came at her? Like she kind of startled them in a way. But the other dog and she were just kind of scrapping around like going around in circles.



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: and I just pulled her off in the other dog kind of went scampering away for awhile and then came back.



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: she must not like Beagles are or any dogs just in front of our house. The trainer was trying to theorize that she doesn't like tan dogs or she doesn't like this or that but it doesn't really matter. Like we went down to Point Pleasant Park three times and worked with her there but the one thing I wanted to do all along from day one was work in front of my god damn house.



Michelle: that's where the problem is



Francesca: but the trainer still didn't do that. Can you beat that? I was telling her all along that's what we need to do. Never. That's what we need to do, desensitize her there.



Michelle: So that's where it's happening?



Francesca: yes. And she wasn't at fault but you know it took a long time to get a good trainer, she's at least a really good person. I should call her in the morning, because I called her tonight and I'll tell her what I'm going to say and I'll tell her that she had her muzzle on all this stuff but you know she lives in Fall River so it's far from East Chezzetcook so I don't think she really wanted to come out. She came out to the Porter Lake kennel and stuff



Francesca: but trying to find a combination of someone who's able and willing to get to you and there's also the trainer and all these things it's really hard but yeah, I spent like 550 bucks and it should have been more actually. She gave me a discount because we put in tons of hours. But anyway I could say because she has been attacked several times already that I said I've had it now this time I'm reporting it. I could say that. I'm not very good at this but I can say that



Michelle: true.



Francesca: and it was seven times and I even wrote down a list of them somewhere in my house. It's not my computer unfortunately but I could probably work it out if I think back and remember the dates. You know like remember when it happened and I can figure out the dates but she was with muzzle, with her muzzle so I could say that. I mean we were getting out of the car, I just got groceries, right? We're getting out of car, letting her out of the car and this dog ran up and got her. Tried to get her.

Michelle: true.





Francesca: you know because I was right there



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: And these people were telling, whatever they are saying is wrong. So I could, I could file a report right now with you. I don't know. How long, how long are you going to be there? All night long



Michelle: oh yeah. You've got all night to think about it and even if they reported tonight it's got to come to me.



Francesca: oh good.



Michelle: so at least until seven o'clock I'm the only one here to take their report. I wish they would call during the middle of the night.



Francesca: I was going to say if they go to the vet and then wait to decide or wait to call...



Michelle: unless they decide to go to animal emergency which I doubt because that's expensive.



Francesca: no no no, it's not an emergency. No. But if they go to the vet it would be after 8 AM right? So...



Michelle: yeah that's true.



Francesca: I swear it's too bad you wouldn't be on after that but you can't be.



Michelle: no, no.



Francesca: you don't know who's going to be on that there's going to be several people.



Michelle: we're not even located in that area anymore. We're in the same building just different part of the building now. We're basically here by ourselves.



Francesca: I'm going to have to -- -- inaudible -- -- in their dog.



Michelle: but I mean you've got all night to decide what you want to do and how you want to...



Francesca: right I was just going to say if I think about it I'll call you.



Michelle: exactly. I'm here until at least eight o'clock tomorrow morning.



Francesca: and then what would happen? It would go, what do you think animal control would do?



Michelle: they would probably visit them and you know, or especially where you don't have, you just have their name you don't have, you know. They might just chalk it off to you know...



Francesca: it would look better if I reported it first for sure, right?



Michelle: true. But whoever you're with tonight, talk it over, discuss it, you've got all night to decide basically what you're going to do. Cause there's no guarantee they will call and there's no guarantee they won't. I don't, I don't know.



Francesca: if I make every port and they don't call...



Michelle: exactly.



Francesca: um, then what, cause I'm wondering like maybe, maybe I could say I don't even know their names.



Michelle: true.



Francesca: right, and then so it would be on record that I called but it wouldn't be that they would go out and try to find them and talk to them?



Michelle: right. I would say this is what happened and I just took the report and this is the description of the dog in the area no last name nothing in this way there is a report in of something happening with this other dog instead of them calling oh Brindi attacked another dog blah, blah, blah.



Francesca: you would take the report even though I don't know the name of the owners?



Michelle: I would fill it in as fast as I could yeah.



Francesca: okay, I didn't know that. See I didn't report the other things.



Michelle: but I mean like I said don't rush into it think about it...



Francesca: no, right... it would be the best insurance really, wouldn't it?



Michelle: in a sense, in a sense. Instead of waiting for them to call then you're the one who's got to defend Brindi. This way the shoe is on the other foot. They've got to defend their dog.



Francesca: and it would be like the two of them against me but the thing is they're both married so...



Michelle: exactly.



Francesca: they're going to say the same thing



Michelle: well exactly. Well, I should let you go.



Francesca: all right.



Michelle: we've only got one line here we are.



Francesca: okay well thank you very much



Michelle: no problem. And like I said I'm here all night and if I hear anything I'll let you know.



Francesca: all right. I'll watch my cell.



Michelle: no problem.



Francesca: bye-bye.



Michelle: bye.





Now Fran lie your way out of this!!

17 comments:

  1. So Brindi attacked another dog and Fran is lying about it. I guess HRM was right all along. The woman should be charged with something. Was it even confirmed if the other dog was hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and there are pictures showing the bite marks,taken at the vet as well as a statement from the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I've been following this a long time and know the lies. But this is beyond! Are there actual recordings of this and do the owners of the other dog have a copy? At least the HRM have a copy. Also who is this Michelle, sounds like she shouldn't have a job there anymore. Nut Jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is wrong with you? Do you not realize that you are helping her case? She can claim she won't get a fair trial now that you released this information - accurate or not, a judge will have to let it go.
    If she decides to give up on Brindi, do you not realize HRM will kill this dog then? Because they have said will not allow anybody else to adopt her. Not you, not anybody.
    Good going. You're a total idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle was on call at the call center,for HRM,at the time,it is my understanding that she is now at the airport,doing what; I have no idea.
    yes there are actual tapes,(recordings), not sure who has them,however Fran and the crown,have the tapes.
    Since Fran has the tapes ,one would think that she would fess up,and stop it with her lies,however she just keeps on as she is a victim. Which one can see by the tapes its the other dog and that dog owners who are the victims.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How would she not get a fair trial? There is no jury, just a Judge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your post anonymous,to fill you in Fran does have a copy of the tapes and has had them since December,maybe earlier,there are many more tapes out there;all of which are in the Crown's hands, fran herself took it upon herself to release the tapes...
    It has already been determined that AC will not release the dog to anyone,in HRM,or North America for that matter so you make a mute point.
    Its time that you and everyone else realized that no matter what unless an act of God Brindi will be put down,because of the stupid owner. You can debate the law with me as much as you want but please do a bit of research on evidence first.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For someone who claims they would do anything for their dog, she did the one thing that she was warned would be the death of the dog. That was not having a muzzle on her. I don't care if you are in a car, or whatever, the muzzle needed to be on, by court order and it wasn't. Also, its the second time the muzzle order was ignored, clearly, she wanted the attention, but thought she didn't have to follow the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle: I shouldn't be telling you this but what the hell. Basically blame it on the other dog. Even though Brindi is Brindi, you know, blame it on the other dog.

    My comment: Why is Michelle working ANYWHERE if she not only lies but takes a false report??

    Doggone it we KNEW Fran would lie & lie. Remember how long she denied being Tad, Murray, Bebe (dear old Bebe) and then Debbie. "You don't know who you are talking to!" Oh yes we DID, Frannie--we recognized the Real You in all of them. And now the Real You is one tape.

    About messing up the trial--that is of Fran for AC violations....Commiting a lie to be filed in a written legal report AND THEN encouraging someone else to say there were there---hey CIC is going to be A LOT MORE interested in THAT. She could be out of there long before dog trial charges. She has damaged the very fabric of the call center reliability. If Michelle can do that--how about the others. It is scandalous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The comment was correct only in part.

    The trial has to take place first unless Brindi's owner gives up on her dog first. IF the trial goes ahead then the judge will decide what happens to her, not HRM Animal Control.

    So you are wrong. Your stupidity here could mean Brindi's death.

    And the comments about the muzzle are also wrong. The law says the dog has to be muzzled when she is not in a confined enclosure. Yeah, I know you'll go to the judge's stupid statement about muzzling even when in an enclosed space, but it's obviously an error. Nobody would order a dog to be muzzled 24/7, especially this dog.

    I find it interesting that an HRM employee suggested that somebody lie, when they are in a panicked state. Who could blame Brindi's owner for doing it, specially after all she'd been through. Nobody would believe whatever she said and she is trying to save her dog's life.

    After all your harassment of her for so long, it doesn't surprise me to find you people are being as heartless as ever towards her. It still sickens me, nevertheless..
    Whatever happens you twist it around to make this person look bad.
    But don't take the rest of us for fools.

    Brindi's owner has been railroaded from day one. I am not alone in saying I don't blame her; I blame HRM 100%. They never should have seized Brindi in the first place. I really would like to see them held accountable for what they are doing with my tax dollars! Especially seeing as two of their employees had a hand in this sad situation: this dispatcher, and the guy who reported Brindi, who I hear works in the planning department that later evicted this woman. Disgusting.

    I am ashamed to be a Nova Scotian when I see this story and you make me even more ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Anonymous; since you seem to know so much about this case you do know that fran met with the Crown and suggested several options for Brindi,ie leave the Country with Brindi,rehome Brindi,post a 10,000 buck bond etc. All suggestions were turned down by the Crown.
    Yes the matter will go before a Judge,who will have the final say,if fran is found guilty,I think anyone with a brain knows what the outcome will be,I fail to see how fran was railroaded,was it not 4 complaints before Brindi was seized the first time? Was Fran not under a court order,ie lead,muzzle? Did fran not obey the court order,hell she admits it in the first call.
    It appears that you are putting the blame on everyone else,the people that had their dog attacked last time were on a public road,their dog was on a lead,its a sad situation when a person cannot walk their dog on a public road in this province without fear of being attacked,where the people actually work has no bearing on the case.
    Its very lucky for Brindi that in fact these people are as kind and gentle as they were,they could of been carring a baseball bat for protection,and resolved the matter right there and than.

    Bottom line; Fran filed a false report,and should be thankful she wasn't charged for that well yet anyway.

    Her "house" is a different matter,I would love to know where else in this Province one could live in such conditions,Fran admits herself that she had no water for 1/2 of the year,therefor no septic.Further she admitted roof leaking,to say nothing of sitting on sticks for God only knows how long.

    However you believe what you want,and be sure to donate to her paypal account,as it seems to be what she wants.

    ReplyDelete
  12. to anonymous aka it's HRM's fault:

    Whatever happens you twist it around to make this person look bad.

    Doesn't take much twisting--just read and listen.

    Re: "Nobody would order a dog to be muzzled 24/7, especially this dog.

    But, yes, Judge Murphy ruled (NOT 24/7 but when outside her home or the approved exercise run) that she be muzzled "at all times."

    The Judge asked Ms. Rogier if she had any questions. She said Yes and asked one about choosing the trainer.

    She asked nothing about the muzzle requirement when outside her home or her run. She had a chance to ask "what about when I have her in my car?" She did not. Fact is, she attacked again, but nothing would have happened had Brindi been muzzled, leashed and "in control of a reponsible person over the age of 18."

    Fran was expected to muzzle and CONTROL her dog. Judge Murphy said she (Fran) more than anyone should realize that any further "incident" would result in a court having no choice but to put Brindi down. Alas, Judge Murphy did not know Fran. Consider the UNreported incidents....it was just the reported ones (and her refusal to pay last attack-ees Vet bill IF she got a fine) that triggered the first muzzle order. That was never obeyed according to eye witnesses. She did purchase a gentle leader.

    Do you have no sympathy or understanding at all for people living peacefully on a quiet country road, some for generations, who suddently could not walk their dogs along the public road? One woman was knocked down as Brindi tried to get at her dog. Mr. Shea commented on the Chronicle site that he was just glad it was not his Senior Citizen mother who happened to be walking the guide dog that day. Do they have to wait until an elderly person is knocked down and breaks a hip for Ms. Rogier to take SERIOUSLY the requirement that she control her dog at all times? She's answered that one: either she can't or won't. The identical attack on the identical site took place 2 months after she got Brindi back.

    Sorry Anonymous/FranFan--but were my dog free after 2 years locked up I'd have made damn sure that muzzle and leash were on and windows UP when turning into my drive. In fact I believe I'd have paused and looked carefully to see if a dog was being walked close by.

    The drive was the trouble spot all along. And she couldn't even pay attention to Brindi's safety (from death) and her neighbors' dog's safety when approaching the site of ALL Brindi's trouble.

    Come on--she accepted the Judge's mandate without a question. Are YOU now questioning what the Judge wrote?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Apparently, some people can read words but don't understand what they are reading. It is in black and white people.

    You sound like Fran when she says it depends on what you mean by property. Public property is not yours, Fran whether it runs by your house or not. PUBLIC IS PUBLIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wait--I SEE. It's Michelle's fault!!! She MADE Fran do it. FOUR hours later at 1 AM when she had had plenty of time to think. And she, FRAN, even asked if Michelle could "back-date" the call because it would 'look better' if she had called right away.

    Good Lord--it looks like Our Gal Fran has thrown yet another suporter overboard without a life Preserver. Michelle's career is damaged by her association with Fran.

    Are you -- really -- suggesting that Michelle (an employee of HRM gasp) MADE Fran lie, MADE her file a false report. Michelle didn't suggest she have Robert Riley call with a complete lie saying he was there when he wasn't within 20 miles of the place

    So--It's all Michelle's fault and YOU find that INTERESTING. I find it SO blind that I am wondering who you could BE anonymous. . .

    "I find it interesting that an HRM employee suggested that somebody lie, when they are in a panicked state. Who could blame Brindi's owner for doing it, specially after all she'd been through. Nobody would believe whatever she said and she is trying to save her dog's life."

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lot of people, including the Court, will blame Francesca for lying, even after considering the matter for 4 hours--which she used apparently to confer with a confederate and get him to call in and lie to confirm her (Fairy) Story.

    She has run on about Brindi being traumatized by dogs 'attacking' her because she wore a muzzle (???) (thousands of dogs do; it's only a problem with Francesca and Brindi). Anyway, does anonymous who says NO ONE could possibly blame Francesca--truly think that a dog who was suddenly attacked by a larger dog springing out of a car window when that dog was just walking along happily on its leash with its owners--does Anonymous not think MAYBE THAT dog was, well just a TINY bit traumatized also???? They scuffled 3 car lengths before the owners could retrieve their dog and comfort her, and she showed behaviour changes for several days, which they hope will not be permanent. They are just thankful they decided not to walk the puppy--an attack by such a much larger dog could have injured a puppy for life and certainly shattered its personality.

    Does NO ONE on that road have ANY rights at all?? Is the road, as she said, part of Francesca's 'property'?

    Anonymous, do you think HRM should 'post' signs indicating that no dogs may be walked past that dwelling, (Trailer) and driveway?

    Perhaps people owning dogs should not try to walk past in case Brindi smelled their dog on them.

    The Judge meant exactly what she said--muzzled when not in house or fenced dog run. Francesca asked no questions about that. Nothing about 24/7--not even Francesca stays awake 24/7. Just when not in house or dog run.

    Excessively complicated for a person with advanced degrees? if so, she would have asked the Judge to clarify. Asked if muzzle could be removed when Brindi was riding in the car. She didn't & the Judge expected (ok, foolishly) that she, more than anyone, would have every incentive to comply--knowing Brindi would die if she did not.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dontcha know it is never Fran's fault.

    I am always astounded when she says "Brindi has never attacked or bitten a human", as if other dogs are fair game. Where is the compassion for the other dogS?

    Can't see a way around or out of it this time, she's proven once again she is not a responsible enough for Brindi's needs.

    Lying & filing a false report demonstrates reckless disregard for the other dog, and questionable ethics at best.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Francesca Rogier is a liar....and a thief....taking money under false pretences. Hair appointments, new cars etc. are not for people that don't have any money of their own. I ask you...why then solicit donations? Is that a method of earning income? These tapes confirm my suspicions and that of many others. That yet another person has been duped (Michelle) into supporting her is proof yet again that she is a leach on the back of society and the public. No muzzle = no dog. Francesca - are you really THAT STUPID?? PLEASE: Somebody send THIS transported american HOME.

    ReplyDelete