Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HERE IS ANOTHER CALL IS IT A FALSE REPORT...you be the judge?

FRANCESCA / MICHELLE – 2ND CALL – FRANCESCA ROGIER FILING HER REPORT



September 15, 2010 -- one hours 12 minutes 32 seconds

*******************************************************************************************************



Michelle: HRM dispatch



Francesca: Michelle?



Michelle: yup.



Francesca: hi, it's Francesca.



Michelle: hi.



Francesca: hi. You didn't get any call, did you?



Michelle: nope



Francesca: okay. All right. I think you're right. I think it's the best thing to make a report. Okay?



Michelle: okay.



Francesca: and... so it would have been at nine o'clock, around, just a little after nine. And here's what happened, okay?



Michelle: yup.



Francesca: I was coming home from grocery shopping after a big long day



Michelle: yup



Francesca: of being out, you know, since like noon or so and I was unloading groceries and my dog, and my dog was leashed and muzzled and these people were walking their dog in front of my house and when my dog came out of the car with me, this dog ran at my dog.



Michelle: Brindi was leashed and muzzled... [Michelle is typing]



Francesca: and it was at my home, right?



Michelle: leashed and muzzled. Okay, I got "coming home after grocery shopping, Brindi was leashed and muzzled..."



Francesca: I was unloading groceries - you know taking her out of the car at the same time and it was dark...



Michelle: okay I got that it was dark.



Francesca: and so I didn't see that there was this couple walking up, they were, you know they were crossing my driveway or walking along the road and they had a dog and their dog ran at my dog, tried to attack her.



Michelle: walking up your driveway, you say?



Francesca: they were walking along the road in front of my driveway, right behind, so they were right at my car when I got out.



Michelle: [typing] beside the car and... their dog attacked Brindi?



Francesca: yeah. – or rushed at her ok



Michelle: okay



Francesca: so I was able to get her to safety and these people took off before I could get their names. But it was a man and a woman and they were probably, you know, they were younger than me. And I never saw them before. I don't recognize the dog or the people. Is that okay to say that?



Michelle: yup. Actually you know I got "coming home after grocery shopping, Brindi was leashed and muzzled, Francesca was unloading groceries and taking Brindi out of the car at the same time. It was dark. There was a couple walking up the road beside the car and their dog attacked Brindi. Owner was able to get Brindi to safety, and..."



Francesca: didn't get the name of the...



Michelle: the couple took off before giving any information.



Francesca: yeah. And, and then we can say also that I had a friend in the car with me but he didn't get out like, he didn't get out right away but he saw everything. And he can back up my story. And he got out afterwards you know like when you they went up the road and I went up the road, after I got Brindi to safety, I tried to go up the road the after them and they were walking away from me so, but he saw that and he saw, you know, everything that happened. So that, that would be it wouldn’t be two against one.



Michelle: that's right. Key witness.



Francesca: and you know what else is that the truth is there have been seven other attacks like this with Brindi you know wearing a muzzle and other dogs, even like little dogs coming right at her to attack her. Barking and fiercely growling and stuff and trying to get at her. And I'd have to pull her away, and get between them and... once it was two dogs in the park behind my house, once it was two dogs on the road in front of their house, and then once it was on Martinique beach, there was a little bulldog. I wrote them down and I even posted them on Facebook. So I guess what I'm saying now is that I didn't report those other things but I've lost it now, I'm really tired of it, I really need to report it now. It's just become too much.



Michelle: do you want to report these other incidences as well?

Francesca: sorry?



Michelle: do you want...



Francesca: I could. Isn't it too late to do that .. or?



Michelle: we'll stick with this one tonight. Make sure this is in the system.



Francesca: okay.



Michelle: and, you know, that way you are reporting it.



Francesca: because these dates, like I said I wrote the dates and they are on a piece of paper in my house now and I don't have it. I could go back on Facebook and try to look, see if I posted actual dates there. I know I did for a couple of them. But it's best that I have all the information with me if you want exact dates.



Michelle: what's your phone number?



Francesca: at home?



Michelle: ummm, any number.



Francesca: take my home number.



Michelle: okay.



Francesca: 827-3716 and I'll give you my cell I guess. But I'm not sure. If I give you my cell, will they try to call me on my cell?



Michelle: I would just stick with the home number.



Francesca: yeah. And so, okay, that's good. So you got it all?



Michelle: this is what I have just to make sure. Coming home after grocery shopping, Brindi was leashed and muzzled. I should put in the car, right?



Francesca: yeah. With me in the car, yeah.. leashed and muzzed



Michelle: leashed in muzzled in the car. Francesca was unloading groceries and taking Brindi out of the car at the same time. It was dark. There was a couple walking up the road...



Francesca: you could say as I took Brindi out of the car like stick to I was unloading groceries, there was a couple walking up the road and as I was taking Brindi out of the car, their dog ran up to attack Brindi.



Michelle: yeah. Attack Brindi. Owner was able to get Brindi to safety and the couple took off before giving any information. Francesca had a friend in the car with her and he saw everything. He got out after the couple took off and he witnessed everything.



Francesca: yeah.



Michelle: don't want to put too much and it.



Michelle: don't put too much in it you know. Keep it short and sweet.



Francesca: that sounds fine. And it was nine, around, just after nine o'clock and it was like you said it was dark.



Michelle: exactly.



Francesca: and Tuesday was what the 14th?



Michelle: uh huh.



Francesca: great and then you might note that the owner talked about other attacks with her dog being in the muzzle or something or not? Do you think we should just leave that?



Michelle: just leave this for now to what I have. It's already in the system and this way it's not, you know, there's no information on this couple because they didn't give you any. I mean...



Francesca: can you say that I called you, when was it, did I first ring you, at 10 something? 11?



Michelle: that's not in the system.



Francesca: so okay because I am reporting it at 1:00 AM now so...



Michelle: yeah I've got it as an ???



Francesca: I'm just wondering if it would look better if it was earlier when I first called you, but it doesn't matter?



Michelle: I can't put that in the system.



Francesca: you can't change the time . . no?



Michelle: now it comes automatic whenever I put it in the system.



Francesca: okay.



Michelle: but that's fine. It doesn't matter when you report it. It's just an MLAS [??]



Francesca: okay



Michelle: I don't even have to call animal control tonight with it.



Francesca: so what I'm thinking is if like if she reports it and they want to investigate and they try to come to my house, they'll leave a note if I'm not there right? They'll leave a thing?

Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: and then so I'll check or I'll have somebody check, I need to pick up something tomorrow from my house for this immigration thing and I go get that without Brindi being seen and then I'll, if it's not there, if there's nothing there then I'll check it again or I'll have a friend check it in the evening and the next day. I'm just thinking like I'll give it what 48 hours?



Michelle: let me see what the system says.



Francesca: are they going to want to, on this anonymous, on this thing where I don't know their names, are they going to want to come back and investigate just me?



Michelle: they may just call you and talk to you about it. Where it's you, I mean it’s just a note, a thing that's in the system to call you, talk to you about it. Where it's you, things might be a bit different, but it shouldn't be.



Francesca: I'm just wondering if they'll actually want to come and talk with me in person or if they'll suffice to be on the phone.



Michelle: they might, they might. The priority is three business days. So it’s not even half priority.



Francesca: so should I wait three business days before I go home?



Michelle: I'm not sure. It does say here priority is three business days.



Francesca: what does priority mean here?



Michelle: it just means they have three business days to respond.



Francesca: who does?



Michelle: animal services or...



Francesca: oh I see.



Michelle: yeah they have three business days to respond to this call.



Francesca: because I'm just thinking I would stay clear, you know what, see here's the thing, legally in terms of the emergency situation, if her report goes in, they have no reason to come and seize Brindi but there is no law that says they can do it either. They would have to pursue it through the courts the way they're doing it now like they would have to just charge me with something and then go get a judge to try to at the end of the, if there was the guilty verdict then try to get the judge to issue an order to kill her after a guilty. It can only be if there is a guilty verdict.



Michelle: but this is not Brindi attacking someone, this is someone attacking another dog.



Francesca: but let's say I didn't do this or so like I'm just thinking if she, yeah but if they don't believe met and they go and they believe her or something. But the thing is like they don't follow the law anyway.



Michelle: no we know that.



Francesca: and that's why, I was just talking to my friend Lisa. She says no, you just can't because the first time around they weren't really following the law in terms of the end then they don't follow the law in terms of all these other dogs. They would all have to be deemed dangerous if there was any guilty verdict that said they were guilty of an attack. They would have to label that dog dangerous and charge them 100 bucks for registration and then they could they should be trying to put them down by all rights but they don't. So they're very arbitrary and they just decided to do this to me and you know we know dogs that have killed cats, we know dogs that have been you know causing serious injuries and they were not trying to put them down. So like that's the point. They could still try to get her and probably get a justice of the peace to sign a warrant just because it's Brindi anyway even though it's not really in the law so I really can't take a chance. And that's what I'm trying to figure out. Do I try to go somewhere tomorrow night, somewhere the next night or do I just you know... three days you're saying, three days.



Michelle: three business days to respond, yeah.



Francesca: what is that so if they don't respond within three business days, does that mean you won't hear from them?



Michelle: it's possible. Yeah.



Francesca: see because they came four days after they heard the report from the other guy when they seized Brindi. Four days. I think was even the, no it was four full days. After he reported it.



Michelle: yea it's supposed to be three.



Francesca: oh, I wish I had known that because that doesn't invalidate and that's not in the law anywhere is it?



Michelle: it should be. Well it's in the system. I don't think it's the law law. They could be busy or it may take them longer to respond.



Michelle: but it's still full three business days is usually. Probably you'll hear tomorrow or the next day at the longest.



Francesca: and what if they don't though? It doesn't mean they can't ever investigate? They still have six months or something right?



Michelle: ah it's usually if they will, they will or they won't. It all depends on how busy they are.



Francesca: how often do they not bother investigating?



Michelle: I've had a complaint about my dog barking and it took them a week to respond. I mean you know it's...



Francesca: but they always investigate, don't they?



Michelle: they usually do, yeah. Most they will do is give you a call. With mine, animal services, the guy there are gave me a call, talked about the dogs and that was it. The second time that my landlord complained, same thing.



Francesca: your landlord did this?



Michelle: well yeah. My best friend's son was coming in and out, coming in and out and basically I called the cops on him. Not my friend's kids but... he's not a landlord. He's a rental agent there for our building. He's creepy.



Francesca: did you call the cops first or did they do it?



Michelle: well what happened was he called and he lied. And I got home from work, went to bed. I was doing night shift until five o'clock on a Sunday when I got my first report on my dogs barking. So I went to my best friend because at the time he said they were barking I was at work. So I didn't know what was going on. So I brought in [name?] And she said that's a lie. She said my son was in taking care of the dogs and they had the dog's leashed and out for a walk at the very time that he said that they were barking. So long story short he tried to lie about it and basically admitted that he was creeping around the apartment listening for my dogs to bark.



Francesca: he admitted it?



Michelle: yeah he did. He said well, he said they've been pretty quiet the past couple days when I've been walking up and down the hallway. That was enough for me to call the cops on him. And I told that to Brad from animal services and he...



Francesca: Brad Kelly?



Michelle: yes. Yes in fact I'm glad I had him.



Francesca: he is still there?



Michelle: yes.



Francesca: according to Tim Hamm when I ran into him in July he said Brad was ready to quit. That was the other two. Doug was ready to quit and -- -- inaudible [14:14] -- -- was ready to quit. But did they hire three more people?



Michelle: no, well, Leah



Francesca: he said they hired two or three more people.



Michelle: we have Leah. No, all the same people are there. Just may have one difference. Leah. Christine. Brad.



Francesca: who is Christine?



Michelle: Fox. She has been there for a couple years now. Doug is still there.



Francesca: and that other guy, the young guy.



Michelle: -- -- inaudible, both talking at the same time [14:32]. She's been there since I've been here. Yeah well I can tell Leah... actually she is friends with Anise.



Francesca: who is Denise?



Michelle: Anise. They're my friend there. I think you met Anise. She’s friends with Anise. Brad and never had any issues with. Kim I don't like her at all. Leah, not really too many issues with Leah. – they’ve been good so far but I don't, we don't have to call him too much anymore.



Francesca: that's good. Oh you know I have to tell you what I heard from Tim.



Michelle: oh yeah.



Francesca: well there's a whole long thing but what I'll tell you tonight is because I don't want to keep you and I don't want to be up too late. He says that when the SPCA was doing the pound, and people, they would pick up strays, and then people were supposed to pay 160 bucks to get their dogs back. Well, if they didn't have the money or they couldn't get the money, the SPCA according to him, I don't know if I buy it, but he said the SPCA would try to work something out with them.



Michelle: right.



Francesca: but the, the reason I'm not sure about that or I don't think they always did it that way was because I was there once when some people try to pick up their dog and it was really hard. And they were freaking out about the money and nobody at the SPCA offered anything to them. But anyway he says that at that time they worked something out but since this Hope Swiminer thing is doing it now and she's letting them push her all around with these things that she doesn't care because she's getting $600,000 a year now. He says that they just take possession of the dog and they either try to adopt them or put them down. He claimed to me that they put down a couple already and that was in July. That would be outrageous.



Michelle: nothing would surprise me. I'll put it that way.



Francesca: and he says that that's Lori Scalero. And he would really like to see Lori and Andrea both, I hope this isn't being recorded.



Michelle: no.









Francesca: Okay, he would like to see both of them lose their job. And I said how can I help you. But he told me he would give me some e-mails and stuff like that that he would get to me and I said, well if you don't want to bring it I can have somebody get it from you. And I have Bob try to call him and his wife answered and Bob said he was supposed to give some information to Francesca which he shouldn't have said and she got all upset and she was saying what he doesn't have anything to do with that anymore and he's not involved anymore, blah blah blah.



Michelle: okay, yeah.



Francesca: he does have, what happened, he filed a complaint against the two of them last November. Did you know that?



Michelle: no I didn't.



Francesca: okay well he filed something because he was according to him okay because you know he edits out his whole thing. He said they were making him, he claims that the reason he showed up on the pickup for Brindi instead of Brad when they first assigned Brad was because they made him do the seizures because he was once a cop.



Michelle: oh, okay.



Francesca: and he couldn’t handle warrants or something so he was getting tired of that and he claims that they were not treating him right. And you know a little bit more about the dynamics they are back and forth but that he was getting fed up. So he filed a complaint. After he filed it of course things were really tense. I wish I had known that because that was November in our trial came up after that. You know we were in court in January, let's see we were in court in late November and then in January nobody ever let me know that he had filed this complaint. It would have been very handy to know on the stand. If I had known on the stand, you know, to ask him on the stand, are you, you know, currently filing anything against your bosses and why, I could have opened the whole thing.



Michelle: I know.



Francesca: I wish to hell he had told me. So what he does is like, he so selfish right he, it's really tense, tense, tense



Francesca: tense all the way through the summer and everything ends up with Brindi, blah blah and so then in June he, I swear he did it on purpose, Bob sends him, Bob's son went to school with him. High school with Tim. So they kind of figured that out somewhere through along the line. So Bob sent him a note in the end of May and said Francesca's going to be in the news such and such a time or whatever. But you might want to know. Because I was going to go back and complain that for a whole month HRM hadn't cooperated in getting the training done or anything. So he gets a reply from Tim completely unrelated, right? And says I was never in favor of what they did, I don't know why it became so adversarial, I do not support Andrea McDonald and Lori Scalero. He actually spelled that out.



Michelle: oh really?



Francesca: yeah and I was so astounded and I said come on. I'm looking at it with Bob. Bob sends it to me. I said Bob, can I put this on my blog? And he was, you know, going back and forth. And I said listen Bob, he either is already fired or he wants to be fired or something. He knows you are going to show it to me.



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: and now that you've sent it to me he is, he would have to be an idiot not to know that I wouldn't publish it on my blog. You know? He would have to be stupid. So I put it up there. I didn't write anything else about it. I just said, all I said I don't know what to make of this. I just put it verbatim on there. Joan Sinden trashed me for doing this because he got fired the next day. What Joan Sinden doesn't realize is that he really wanted to be fired because he got unemployment instead of quitting, right?



Michelle: exactly.



Francesca: and then he was so, he was turning, he turned everything to the, he ran into me a month later in the Access Nova Scotia Place where I was getting my license, my sticker and he was there for jobs or something. And he came up to me, he found, the place was packed, right, he sought me out and came up to me smiling and starts telling me stuff and I said, wait a minute, let's go outside. And he told me all this stuff outside. And then that's, she has everything ass backwards, you know. She should be fired for the SPCA because they weren't going to feed Brindi anymore?



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: so anyway he was he saying to me I'll find something. I said are you mad at me because you got fired and he said oh no and he was smiling. You had to know I was going to publish it right? Well I figured Bob would give it to you, but he wouldn't say. He wouldn't admit that you know that he had to know that. But he would have to. The way he wrote it was like he wanted everybody to know it. You know so they were only too happy to fire him. He was on unemployment and I hear now he has a job. I don't know what it is but I hear he's got a job. I guess because his wife told Bob that he had a job. So, but anyway he's the one that told me that stuff and I said listen if I get this lawsuit together, I'm going to get you up there and were going to, you know, do this.



Michelle: exactly.



Francesca: but if he would have given me whatever, he said he had some stuff on e-mails with, not related to me and Brindi, but this other stuff and he said if he would give it to me then they would definitely get fired and if I publicized it and I was only too happy to do it but he didn't do it.



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: so that's what I know. Basically.



Michelle: wow.



Francesca: and some loose other stuff and that's when he told me that Brad and Leah supposedly and Doug were ready to quit were almost ready to quit. Oh I know what he told me also. He says that after April 30 when the decision came finally that they delayed so long about Brindi coming home and having to have training and blah blah blah he says that after then Jackie Barkhouse, one of the HRM counselors and the vet that used to work for the SPCA went to the mayor to tell him he that he's got to do something about the situation and that it was awful what they did to Brindi and they wanted to clean up animal control and they went to well they wanted to go to the mayor but Jackie Barkhouse went to all the people in animal control, all the officers and asked them to speak to the mayor and the mayor even guaranteed them that they wouldn't lose their jobs.



Michelle: really.



Francesca: really and this is according to Tim, because Tim also says okay, none of them did it, none of them would do it but Jackie Barkhouse and Dr. Steel did meet with the mayor. And then right after that HRM went digging into Jackie Barkhouse’s HRM e-mail account, found something and they used it against her to shut her up.



Michelle: wow.



Francesca: because you know he said that Andrea McDonald and Lori Scalero have a friend who's like second in command of the police and they have another friend who's second in the mayor's office.



Michelle: wow.



Francesca: and I know the name, he told me the name of the guy that was in the, the police guy and Susan Jordan, my trainer says she used to play tennis with him and he's a total chauvinist. And he's a total jerk. So they were protected by these people up there, right? Isn't that sick? It's sick. So that's the thing. So anyway he said though that he got five of those officers, when he filed his complaint in November, five of them wrote letters on his behalf. And that Jackie Barkhouse had them and that all the summer long I was thinking I've got to go get them from Jackie. Now that I know that they exist though I can subpoena them I guess.



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: I can subpoena them. But so that's just killer. You know because I asked him to you have any copies of those letters, can I get copies of those letters. Any he claimed he turned everything over to the union now that he's no longer working there and that they were going to pursue the complaint. And that he wanted to wash his hands of it and walk away but he did want to see them get fired.



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: now I don't know how much of this is truth or not.



Michelle: that's the problem. Figuring out what is truth or not.



Francesca: so but you never heard anything about this, huh?



Michelle: oh we don't hear anything anymore where we're at now. That's the point.



Francesca: I wonder, I'd love to see with those letters say.



Michelle: I know.



Francesca: so they must've seen them, Andrea must've seen them. You know. I'm sickened that Lori Scalero has gone on unimpeded. You know?



Michelle: I know.



Francesca: I really, that makes me so sick.



Michelle: oh I know. Me too but what can you do? That's the point?



Francesca: got to get something on her. We just do it, you know?



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: not be -- -- inaudible [25:00] -- -- anyway, all right. So that report is filed.



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: they'll get it tomorrow, they'll try to either call me or come there...



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: you know, We saw, I was at the point Pleasant Park about a week ago, it was about a week ago today actually and we saw the animal control truck pull up, the guy sat there for over an hour and watched dog after dog come through there without a leash on and without anything on into the park, like from the parking lot into the park. Out of like a dozen he stopped one woman and gave her a warning.



Michelle: yeah. Wow. That's it?



Francesca: yeah. And I was thinking we should call that, I was thinking we should report that, I could do it now but you can't change the time. I might do it now, what the heck because it would have been, let me think now. I do believe it was the day after Labor Day, that was a Tuesday and it was, I can tell you exactly the time because we met with Susan, we were supposed to meet her at 11:00 so it would have been, she was a little late so it was like 11:20 the truck pulled up and we were there for like an hour and 15 minutes. The truck left about five minutes before we did. My friend Linda had a very close view of him because she stayed in the parking lot and we were just a little bit into the park. But I saw from that side and she saw from the other side. Just all these dogs walking in there with their owners and they weren't, I mean there's an off leash section but you have to get to it through the park.



Michelle: yeah.



Francesca: right? So that, whoever that person was on duty there just let all these dogs through and I think that's outrageous. And I've heard this happens a lot. And other things like that. So I don't know where that would go but I would like to report that.



Michelle: and they didn't do a thing.



Francesca: they didn't do a thing. Shall I call up animal control? They won't let go anywhere if I complain.



Michelle: not sure. You'd have to call up and do it anonymously.



Francesca: anonymously or give a different name?



Michelle: you don't have to give your name. No you don't.



Francesca: do they actually, the police won't do anything unless you give your name. If you call the police like there's noise or something, you have to give your name or they won't act on anything.



Michelle: oh I didn't know that.



Francesca: yeah



Michelle: I know here were not forced to take names.



Francesca: geez . So if you report like somebody's house like somebody you know they were trying to get my electricity cut off and trying to report me for violations of unsightly premises and all this stuff, they don't have to give their names?



Michelle: no.



Francesca: oh my Lord.



Michelle: no.



Francesca: well that's nice because I have some neighbors I might do that to. I do have unsightly premises there.



Michelle: that's true.



Francesca: shit.



Michelle: I know.



Francesca: that's outrageous.



Michelle: I know.



Francesca: all right that's good to know.



Michelle: yup.



Francesca: all right well have a good night.



Michelle: you too.



Francesca: and we'll see what happens. I think this was a good, thank you for suggesting to me this so...



Michelle: no problem.



Francesca: oh man.



Michelle: and I will check the system tomorrow night. I'll be on the rest of the week if you need anything.



Francesca: oh yes so you'll be there tomorrow? Okay. I'll call you tomorrow night at least if I don't hear from them tomorrow. Brilliant. I just think that if this lady, if she's going to report it at all, she's going to report it tomorrow.



Michelle: oh yeah.



Francesca: not the day after.



Michelle: but yours is already in the system so yours is above her anyways so



Francesca: so I'll call, I'll call you tomorrow night.



Michelle: yup.



Francesca: okay.



Michelle: yup. I'll be on.



Francesca: at midnight?



Michelle: yup. Well 11:30 or so. Between 11:00, I should be on.



Francesca: all right.



Michelle: yup.



Francesca: 11-ish. All right. Oh that's a good thing cause I can know to see if she's reported it.



Michelle: exactly.



Francesca: Oh perfect. Oh God bless you.



Michelle: no problem.



Francesca: really seriously. All right Michelle, I'll talk to you soon.

Michelle: okay.



Francesca: thanks. Good night.



Michelle: goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, now the F R A U D is exposed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well you can see the way her 'mind' works.

    Francesca: geez . So if you report [people], they don't have to give their names?

    Michelle: no.

    Francesca: well that's nice because I have some neighbors I might do that to.

    As SOON as she knows she can be anonymous, she's already thinking up neighbors she can rat out on some fake charge.

    Like the peace bond she tried to get & was thrown out of Court (still babbling to the Judge) And other rotten acts of a desperate & depraved woman.

    Great transcription. Sure we KNEW it--but even I am surprised at her baldfaced lies, complete with 'embroidery.' Lady's an expert at SOMETHING anyway--it ain't architecture & it ain't following the law even to save her dogs life. But at bald-faced lies--she is a REAL honest-to-goodness PhD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, once she knows no one can touch HER--the venemous liar starts on her list of people who have publicly questioned her stories (and now we know they were all STORIES, not the truth) and lets loose with all the fury of a failed frustrated female, failed professional, failed human being. Her only daily contact is with people half a world away in 140 characters droppings....people who never read about her, never met her and (God are THEY lucky) never lived with her in their home.

    ReplyDelete