Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Well its been a Month.

Well Fran Rogier is really making a name for herself,house is falling down,and now living in a piece of shit motor home which is crap no tires,and rusty,according to local press,I really wonder where her shit is going,its been reported that last weekend she moved it,guess the shit was piled up under it to the point it needed to be moved.Must be real healthy.
Now instead of working on the release of the mutt and her shack,she is posting on twitter 24/7,talk about being all fucked up, well there is a classic example.She all of a sudden became an expert on Japan and the middle East,as well as the seal hunt,yet ignoring her situation. I expect in due course she will be twitting looking for money,something she does so well.
Now I am sure that some of her suckers will tell me I am full of shit,well,since HRM booted her sorry fat ass out of her unsafe shack,she has been asked to leave at least 3 residences that people took her in and she abused the system and would not live by the rules.
I am not talking through my hat,(wish I was), but Fran Rogier is a selfish bitch and wants it her way or no way,can I back up my statements you bet I can,complete with links,,however at this time I will just rant. I see that her BF Rant and Raving has left her out to dry,guess he ran out of money.However rumer has it that there is a new BF on scene.....SUCKER.
Now because of this post I am sure the RCMP will be contacted, and I will have another visit, however this is MY blog and its a forum of free speech therefore Fran there is nothing you can do so KMA.
Fran made fun of my son,had her puppet call me,wrote as Ms Mcdonald,wrote as Tad,Milo,and several others,yes I traced it all back,took a few months but now that I have the info She can do as she bloody well pleases.
I can go on and on; she complained to the company a good friend of mine works for,fat lot of good that did,has an ACO fired,hell he doing much better now,she filed for a peace bond...that was a joke when will she get the hint????....yep never.
Next stop for frannie is a mental hospital hopefully outside of Canada; as we Canadians are sick of the fucking leach.

No comments:

Post a Comment