Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

In case you have doubts..here is another one.

BOB RILEY CALL TO HRM CALL CENTRE

September 16, 2010 -- one hours 11 minutes 35 seconds [1:11:35 AM]

**************************************************************************************



Michelle: HRM dispatch.



Bob: yes would this be Michelle?



Michelle: it is.



Bob: Michelle?



Michelle: yeah?



Bob: this is Bob Riley.



Michelle: hello.



Bob: do you know me? Or heard of me?



Michelle: I've heard you.



Bob: [laughs]. All right. Anyway Michelle. The reason why I am calling you. Francesca called you yesterday and made a report?



Michelle: yeah.



Bob: I am seeing all kinds of crap on the, on my computer about the Brindi issue.



Michelle: okay.



Bob: has a report, that's what I'm asking you, has as an official report been made to you HRM animal control, I suppose.



Michelle: that I'm not sure because I can't, when I did check the system I didn't see anything. I saw the news report tonight when I came to work.



Bob: yeah.



Michelle: that's the first I've seen that.



Bob: Francesca was talking to you last night, was she not?



Michelle: yes.



Bob: and she made a report?



Michelle: yes she did.



Bob: now I'm backing up that report because I was there, believe me.



Michelle: yeah, I know. And she's going to, according to what I've seen in the newspaper, she's going to need that because this is all, they are going, you know, people are going to go crazy when they see this.



Bob: yeah. Like I say, yeah. It is craziness but...



Michelle: it's stupid, it's crazy because animal services is going to take that one little report that, not the one that we filed last night with Francesca but it says in the newspaper that she went, the people that phoned the other dog must've called RCMP and, I mean, Brindi, according to Francesca there's no marks on the other dog, nothing.



Bob: no.



Michelle: and with Brindi wearing her muzzle. It's publicity and you know...



Bob: there are a few neighbors around where she lives that are vindictive, we'll say, about her, believe me. When we had a get together there at that clubhouse down around the corner from where Francesca lives there, she had the occasion with a couple of other people to go up to the house, I can't remember but there was a woman on the street, don't know who she was because I wasn't there myself but she turned around and made nasty remarks about Brindi. So there are people in the neighborhood who are like I say vindictive against Francesca and this could quite possibly be one of them that was walking that bloody dog down there.



Michelle: that's what I'm thinking too. The problem is people are going to be prejudiced against Brindi unfortunately.



Bob: I told Francesca take that sign down because it's just attracting attention. She's got ‘ BRINDI IS HOME ‘. It's a little sign that she had put up on the front lawn there by the highway. And I said take that sign down.



Michelle: exactly.



Bob: like I say, it's, there's something vindictive there because Brindi was wearing that muzzle and that leash when the other dog came at her. And that's not what you're reading there.



Michelle: actually what was in the newspaper is the only report I have. What's in the newspaper, it didn't mention one way or the other whether Brindi had her leash, her collar on, or muzzle



Bob: I already talked to Francesca. This is the eighth, eighth time that another dog has gone after Brindi and Brindi has always had that muzzle on. And this is the eighth time that another dog has, we'll say attacked Brindi. We'll put it that way, gone after Brindi and well, okay, she can't fight back because she's got the bloody muzzle on. But, you know, but like I say, Brindi is, she's got along with other dogs, you know, with no problem whatsoever. I'm looking at a thing on my computer right now... Just flashed by. We had the get-together there and Brindi was getting along real good with a little dog. This is just unreal like I say. I think this whole article right now is...



Michelle: well the article has her full address in there, for the love of God.



Bob: yeah.



Michelle: and that's not right. They shouldn't be allowed to print people's address.



Bob: like I say, I can't understand why the RCMP are getting, it's mentioned that they're getting involved. Haven't they got anything else to do?



Michelle: well, exactly.



Bob: well, yeah. [Laughs]. This is my opinion, well, a lot of other people would share it. But I haven't, Francesca told me not to do any posting on the CTV about where I was at the time...



Michelle: no, God no. Yea, I know.



Bob: see, if I post anything on that CTV, all I can say, it's just going to generate more crap. [Laughs ]. That's about the size of it.



Michelle: that's true.



Bob: well, I thought Francesca, I don't know exactly where she's going but she's going out of town, we'll put it that way. She was going to call you and talk to you but whether she's, when she's going to I don't know. She knows what time you went to work today.



Michelle: well it's only early too. She could call any time. I'm here until seven.



Bob: yeah. She might be calling you before, yeah before seven but, like I say. That's what I was wondering if anybody had officially called animal, you...



Michelle: they wouldn't, they didn't, no, obviously the way the newspaper report, they went to the police and the police made their own report. Somehow or other it went that way.



Bob: yeah. Is that the proper way? To call the police?



Michelle: it's a bad way. It's not a proper way but it's a way they chose to go.



Bob: yeah, like I say, that, that was unreal, there was no mention, well there was mention that they, I think they took the dog to a veterinarian. Who's going to pay? A vet don't check over a dog and say okay we'll do this for free sort of thing. Vets charge. Who's going to pay?



Michelle: oh it is. It costs at least 65 to a 100 bucks just for a check up.



Bob: yes, yes, I know all about it. I've had dogs and cats and I'm looking at my little JoJo right now. If I take him for a check up, it's going to cost me close to 100 for the checkup. He hasn't had one in the last two or three years. Yes, I know, vets don't do things for free



Michelle: no they don't.







Bob: if they took that dog to a vet, like I say, okay, that's going to be the next step. What are they, who paid for it? There was no mention of that on the Facebook site there. All right Michelle, like I say, I don't know when Michelle, or when Francesca is going to be calling you because she is driving out a long way, believe me. I don't know exactly where. She was here today and she took Brindi with her. She's gone. That's all I can say.



Michelle: I can't say that I blame her at this point.



Bob: no, she wants to get out. Like they say, we'll take it from there. All right Michelle, it was good to talk to you and like I say I just wanted - if no official report has been made to, is it animal control? I see Lori Scalero, her name is mentioned on that.



Michelle: usually is.



Bob: she knows about it.



Michelle: yeah.



Bob: I've got her e-mail address and I've met her before so, like I say, Francesca told me to more or less stay out of it, keep my nose out of it...



Michelle: exactly.



Bob: yeah, I'm liable to say things that might jeopardize whatever.



Michelle: exactly. Yeah.



Bob: yeah. Okay then Michelle. It's good talking to you.



Michelle: yeah, same here.



Bob: I'll talk to you again.



Michelle: okay.



Bob: okay Michelle. Bye-bye.



Michelle: bye.



Bob: oh, Michelle...



Michelle hung up. End of the call.





Continued in call 4

2 comments:

  1. Yup, Bob was willing to lie for her. Wonder if he still is after what she had to say about him on the last tape.
    Everyone is disposable to Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he is still willing to lie for her, he's an even bigger fool than he acts, and that's saying something!!

    ReplyDelete