Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Excuses Excuses Excuses THE SAGA CONTINUES

Francesca Rogier What happened? They screwed me again. The trial was NOT supposed to begin on Friday. The judge had agreed to allow me to contest the charges. HRM was looking for any chance to bulldoze things to start the trial I worked extremely hard on this difficult claim to challenge the warrant and the law, to get the charges dropped or stayed. I had a lot of very good arguments and research. But on the way to court I had an accident on the road, swerved several times back and forth into the left lane, ended up stuck hanging off the edge of the road, 12 feet above a drop, my car was held by a street sign and the tires were all up in the air. I nearly fell into the drop when I got out and I wrenched my back.
A friend helped me call the courthouse and HRM; I called them twice myself - and gave them my cell number. I had to wait nearly two hours for a tow truck. In the meantime the court clerk gave the judge the wrong message - she told her I would be there at 10:45 but neither of us said that at all; I only said I didn't know when and I would call to update. I didn't even know if my car was damaged. I got to the courthouse around 1 pm only to find that they had started the TRIAL at 10:45 and there was no turning back. They had also already entered evidence and heard a witness, both of which were improper and would never have been heard if the judge had let me present my case first. This is typical HRM action. I called Legal Services twice; found out later they didn't even call the prosecutor. I got an answering machine at the court clerk's office at 12:30 when I was leaving home. NObody ever called me back.
Things are really in bad shape now, my friends. The same damn nightmare as last time - when the judge was replaced with a new one who decided not to let me and my lawyer present our case to challenge the charges, and made me start the trial without being prepared. SAME THING this time, different way of going about it. This is hell. i really cannot say that the trial is fair. I had to cross-examine witnesses totally cold, my back injured, trying desperately to remember what I prepared months ago; I was shaken from the car mishap, I had been out in the cold for nearly two hours, and I was up all night, focusing on the Charter claim. The only way HRM wins anything is to fight dirty. So they are fighting dirty. They even claim they haven't decided what they want to do with Brindi - until the question of guilt is decided - total nonsense! IF that were true, why did they say in 2010 and afterwards that they wanted her put down? Why don't they seize and detain every dog whose owner is charged with offences? And the verdict on the charges has NOTHING to do with whether a dog should be put down. It goes on and on, and my dear friends, I cannot take this anymore: I went to the doctor that night and he confirmed a back muscle sprain, gave me muscle relaxants and a NSAID and told me not to leave the house on the muscle relaxants. I do not know what to do, It was so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 hours ago
Carol Williams Oh Francesca I am so sorry to hear this. My heart is aching with you right now. Prayers, positive thoughts and healing energy being sent to you right now
6 hours ago · 1
Francesca Rogier the judge would not even let me explain what happened - they told her I was just stuck in a ditch and would be there at 10:45; when I told her I never said that, she just repeated it and cut me off and told me the Crown made an ex parte motion to start the trial and it had all the witnesses there - a cheap trick - and nobody ever tried to contact me, and I kept getting answering machines, so did my friend who was calling.
6 hours ago · 1
Francesca Rogier All that work was for nothing.
6 hours ago · 1
Linda Divona Francesca I am so sorry for the hell you have been put through..My Prayers and posative thoughts will be with you always..Brindi needs to be home with you..This has gone on way too long..Just Total BS!!!!!!!..I am relieved that you are ok concerning your accident..Please keep the Faith..Get better..We are all Praying to God for Brindi & you..xoxoxoxoxoxo
5 hours ago · 1
Francesca Rogier I am sorry, I just don't know anymore, they fight dirty and they will never stop torturing us. They are going to take my house away in June no matter what I do, no matter what I do in court they are going to never let Brindi go and I am also afraid of the evil SPCA swooping in, having gotten her ill during their impoundment, and take her away - although the city will not be content with anybody getting her because they totally want her dead - they are just misleading the judge now.
5 hours ago
Francesca Rogier I am lucky the accident wasn't worse - or maybe not! If it was worse, they couldn't have skipped my charter claim and started the trial! I can't deal with all this court shenanigans. It's all hypocritical, they never put anybody through this agony. They never hold any other dog and owner up to the impossible (unwritten) standard they make up just for us. They pretend it's all normal and they are just lying. The Pettipas family is the worst family in this community, they despise people, they push people around, and their precious daughter and her husband were the most smug, self-serving jerks I have ever seen in my life. He was practically chuckling as he told on the stand about how I begged for Brindi's life!
5 hours ago · 2
Linda Divona My heart just aches for what you both have gone through..I am so sorry..:-(..Keeping the Faith that you will get Brindi back..xxxxx
5 hours ago · 1
Francesca Rogier with Robert Riley's help, I did manage to get the Care2 and Change.org petitions printed out - double-sided - and bound, and gave them to the judge. Cost about $200 to make three copies of each! The prosecutor just flipped through and shrugged, "I don't see what relevance this has."
5 hours ago
Francesca Rogier Together, they total over 10,000 signatures!
5 hours ago
Joanne Johnson Sorry 2 hear about yur accident & bad day at Court. I'm still sending good vibes from the UK & hoping that Brindi will B home soon. Please take care & stay strong xxx


Well there you have it,it appears that Fran tried her usual delays but this time it backfired.You will note that she blames everyone else for her stupid blunders,its been that way since day one,it now looks as if the Court system has their fill of her. The evidence in this case is all there,and I suspect She realizes it, She was told before that a petition is worthless in Court especially if its full of fake names,from all over the world,I have noticed that Debbie Mcdonald AKA Fran Rogier signed the damn thing. Someday She may realize that this is Canada,and she a guest of this Country (an unwanted one). I doubt she will ever learn to play by our rules if I were her I would toss in the towel now pack my bags and head for parts unknown to save Her from further making a total Ass of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment