Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More harrassment by Fran!

OPEN LETTER TO THE HUSBAND OF BRINDI'S CAPTOR

By Francesca Rogier in SAVE BRINDI AND FRANCESCA FROM THE CITY OF HALIFAX!!!!

OPEN LETTER TO MR. DEREK GRAHAM OF WEST CHEZZETCOOK, NOVA SCOTIA



HUSBAND OF CHRISTINE GRAHAM, OWNER OF WYNDENFOG KENNEL, UNDER CONTRACT BY HRM TO DETAIN MY DOG BRINDI



In response to the items posted by Derek Graham in the last two weeks, including this:



“The sad part is that we didn't want to get all caught up in the BS. All we wanted was to provide the best possible home for Brindi until the drama plays out. Chris works obedience training with her, which is part of our long-term care plan and she (Brindi) is such a sweet dog. With responsible and proper control / instruction, she poses no threat to other dogs. We really have no political stand on this situation and we certainly hope that the May 10th ruling allows for her to be spared. Our mandate is take care of her the best we can and it would just have been nice to be thanked for our efforts rather than to have our position in this used to satisfy an agenda and then criticized at every opportunity.”



Mr. Graham, you are incredibly and horridly mistaken.



This is not about politics. It is about right and wrong.
Yes, Brindi is a sweet dog. She is beautiful and smart as well. And I am her guardian and lawful owner. Brindi is a rescue dog who has suffered a great deal. She has been in shelters and pounds for over half her life, for no good reason. She belongs at home.
Your wife Christine Graham of Wyndenfog Kennels in West Chezzetcook is getting paid by HRM to keep my dog Brindi under lock and key while it tries to get a court order allowing it to put her down.
Brindi is essentially on death row. There is no good reason for this.
Therefore, it is morally repugnant for you or anyone to suggest that you and your wife are somehow "neutral". Christine is not neutral in any way in this matter and neither are you, Mr. Graham. She is freely cooperating in return for financial gain. There is no obligation for any kennel owner in the area to cooperate with HRM’s actions. No self-respecting dog care professional would.
If your wife had any integrity a trainer, she would refuse on principle to cooperate with HRM. Yet she is actively taking part in keeping Brindi locked up. No decent kennel owner would do such a thing. No amount of assertions that she is neutral, or that Brindi gets “top quality” care, or any other excuse, alters the fact that it is wrong. Nothing can compensate for the cumulative harm to any dog, and especially Brindi, that such long-term kenneling does. Her behavior cannot be unaffected by this. And it cannot be fairly argued that your wife's facility, Mr. Graham, is "top-quality". The barbed-wire fence, lack of trees, and barking dogs belies that idea.
The fact is that by cooperating with HRM for financial gain renders you and your wife just as hypocritical and complicit as the SPCA was. To me, you are just as evil as HRM is by doing its bidding. (Do you honestly think the Nuremburg defense or anything remotely like it is acceptable? It certainly was not in Nuremburg.)
Your wife is well aware that HRM very rarely locks up dogs for long periods while it prosecutes owners. She knows very well, despite whatever lies she tells herself, that HRM has singled me and Brindi out time and time again while leaving other dogs that cause serious harm at home - unmuzzled, and free. She also knows Brindi's "history".
The two processes of dealing with dangerous dogs and prosecuting by-law violations were never meant to be linked. HRM has linked them as a lazy way out of the situation. It benefits only Lori Scolaro and Andrea Macdonald, who have sadistic compulsions to kill dogs at their whim.

10. The solution is better by-laws that make long-term kenneling unnecessary, not what your wife is doing by kenneling Brindi and other dogs for indefinite periods. What is also gravely needed is timely and proper oversight and review of all decisions made by Animal Services to insure FAIR AND CONSISTENT TREATMENT of dogs and owners.

11. You are not a vet and cannot credibly comment on Brindi’s health, any more than you can credibly comment on her behavior. It is absolutely true that Brindi contracted chronic pancreatitis while under HRM’s care. There is evidence that she has had at least one attack while in your wife’s care. However, it surfaces until sometime later, as your wife and HRM did not report it to Brindi’s vet at the time.

12. It is also absolutely true that Brindi’s vet was very concerned about her heightened enzyme levels in the absence of symptoms. Cancer was a very real possibility. To suggest otherwise or allow others to suggest it in your presence puts you squarely in the libel category. Not against me, but against two qualified veterinarians.

13. Your wife is NOT getting paid to train my dog Brindi. Contrary to your assertions, she has no plan of any kind for review as none was submitted to me, her LAWFUL OWNER, to HRM, or to her trainer or her vet. The latter two upstanding individuals and I find it very problematic to consider anything of the kind, and it would be preferable if your wife did not attempt to train Brindi further.

14. As the SPCA volunteers found out very quickly, Brindi was already trained quite well, thanks to the hard work I put in with her for an entire year after we passed Bob Ottenbrite’s rigorous obedience class in good time.

15. With Susan Jordan's help and work, and the court’s approval, Brindi was making good progress after being isolated from dogs for two full years. She has been isolated for a further 18 months thanks to HRM, Hope Swinimer, and your wife. There is no way on earth that her problems with territorial behavior can or will improve while isolated from other dogs. So kindly tell your wife to STOP "TRAINING" Brindi!!

16. You seem to be willfully blind to the fact that HRM gave Brindi NO CHANCE back in 2008 before muzzling her arbitrarily – disguised as a favor to Bernie Jo Villeaux, it was really a way to fast-track her to oblivion.

17. Having failed twice before, HRM certainly gave Brindi no chance in 2010 to make a full recovery from all that isolation. It seized her again after a minor incident that the Pettipas family was - again - only too happy to take advantage of, as they were very publicly known to be eager to see Brindi die. Their charade in the courtroom was a disgrace. The animal control officer who seized Brindi could not answer why Brindi should be locked up – other than to talk about my supposed transgressions. That is no justification whatsoever, and flies in the face of the intent of the legislation.

18. Thanks to your wife’s full and total cooperation with HRM and Hope Swinimer in locking Brindi up – which, regardless of your obvious discomfort with those words my dear Mr. Graham,is exactly what she is doing, and for money - Brindi has how been isolated from dogs for another 18 months.

19. Hope Swinimer is earning an enormous sum of $2.3 million for 3 years – 50% more than the SPCA contract, which was itself at least twice the sum it should have been. Hope - for whom I used to volunteer, and who knows full well that Brindi should not be put down OR locked up - got that contract by taking advantage of the issues with the SPCA. Thanks to that money, she can now afford a full-time vet for her Hope for Wildlife rescue. No full time vet is employed at the pound, to my knowledge.

20. It is public knowledge that under the management of your wife’s “business partner” Hope Swinimer, and doubtless in compliance with Ms. Scolaro’s wishes, the pound put down 51 stray dogs in a 12-month period by deeming them “dangerous”. This is pretty horrific, and something no decent dog trainer should be connected to in any way, shape, or form. In addition, it is contrary to law, as HRM by-laws do NOT require or even suggest that “dangerous” dogs should be put down.

21. This means that your wife no longer has any credibility as a trainer, a breeder, and a dog owner, for that matter.

22. Attending the court hearings was certainly a questionable action on your part, now that you have used them to make self-serving public remarks about me while claiming to be impartial, when that is certainly not the case. You concealed your identity intentionally, contrary to your claims that you used your name. Many people have your last name. It is disingenuous to imply that you were not aware that readers on OpenFile and Facebook had no idea that your wife is Christine Graham.

23. You are willfully blind and certainly uncaring about all that I have sacrificed - my savings, my dreams, my home, and, thanks to people like you, my reputation - in order to keep this beautiful sweet dog alive and give her a good home. Shame on you, Mr. Graham.

24. Now you have totally compromised your integrity by joining a Facebook group called “By Law Enforcement in HRM”. This group is the latest effort to defame me by a group people who have been stalking, bullying, harassing, and libeling me outright since early 2009. Since then, they have been banned from a number of FB groups; Facebook has removed at least two earlier groups they began, and the RCMP have issued warnings against Mr. Wayne Croft. He also maintains a fake profile under the name Jak Thomas. He and other members were recently banned from the HRM People’s Council. They continue to make daily tweets in the same vein. These are documented at http://waynecroftisabully.info/

25. Any reasonable person would deem it a disgrace for a member of the Canadian armed forces to associate with such dubious individuals. Being directly connected to the person paid to lock up Brindi puts your association in a dismal light indeed.

26. I stand by everything I say. It is simply not legitimate to lock up a dog like Brindi for years at a time, let alone to claim that she is well cared for. No amount of rationalizing or blaming me or claiming to be apolitical can mask this truth.

27. The absurd notion that you and your wife deserve thanks for your efforts is extremely offensive and shameful indeed.

28. As someone who claims to have an interest in law, I suggest you check the Criminal Code on the detention of seized property, and consider the implications for you and your wife of the fact that under current law, HRM has absolutely no legal authority to detain a dog beyond the instant of seizure. Whether at my request or someone else’s, is only a matter of time until a court verifies that it is in breach of s. 8 of the Charter, Mr. Graham.

29. Further misleading, defamatory, or otherwise untrue public statements by you about me or my dog, our vet and trainer, or the court case may result in action by me and/or others against you, and/or including you and your wife in action already underway against HRM.



Francesca Rogier, Brindi's lawful guardian



This is what preceded Mr. Graham's above comment:



My wife runs Wyndenfog Kennels. She does not ”lock up” anything. She doesn't jail anything. She doesn't incarcerate anything. She cares for animals for short-term and long-term care. A professional with over 25 years in dog obedience training, she has modified what would be considered a standard kennel care situation to accommodate animals that have to stay extended periods of time to ensure their physical and emotional well-being. She does not set policy for HRM or dictate when an animal can be photographed. That is the purview of HRM officials, however, she may have to direct their wishes when interacting with other agencies. She did not call the RCMP when Ms Rogier trespassed on my property. I did. I am responsible - nobody else - for details, read the Doglover blog - is all there - and the RCMP believed that there was enough evidence and cause to justify my response so they payed her a visit. Ms. Rogier has posted a link to my wife's personal FB page for her minions to follow, probably in the hope that they will do her dirty work. This is probably one of the most cowardly tactics that she deploys. There has been no harassment lately, however, the RCMP has asked us to maintain a file on these activities. I did sit through both court days of Ms Rogier’s trial. I was there initially to provide security for my life as Ms Rogier’s followers have a recorded history of harassment and are openly abusive, and I was not sure how many may show up. I offered my opinion what I witnessed and I used my real name as in the Openfile article. I stated pros and cons for both the defence and the crown as the trial progressed. I don't make a habit of announcing to the world who I am married to because, quite frankly, that's my business – but - come on- if you have half a brain, it was pretty easy to figure out my connection to the situation because .. duh !! .., I am using my real name. And finally, the great cancer scare. Brindi was showing signs of some form of possible pancreatic concerns based on raised levels of certain enzymes. It is well documented that these test results may be indicators of pancreatic distress but they are far from conclusive. The end results were as we suspected - no cancer whatsoever. Ms. Rogier summoned her followers for revenue to pay for these tests and her commentary on was doom and gloom and convincing - all the power to her and P.T. Barnum.https://www.facebook.com/groups/168758533204327/



- I have no minions, no followers, and no one that I wish to do “dirty work.” I did not "summon" anyone for revenue for my own gratification or benefit. Mr. Graham would be well-advised to cease making such defamatory allegations, as they are defamatory to me as well as all those who oppose HRM’s actions.

- It is not incorrect to say that Christine Graham is locking up Brindi. It is the truth. No one is allowed to visit Brindi at Wyndenfog – not her trainer or her vet. HRM waited five months after seizing her in 2010, before telling me that I could visit Brindi – and imposed the same Draconian constraints they had for the few months it permitted me to see her at the SPCA. 30 minutes a week, they pick the time; no photos, no treats, and no friends allowed, no speaking to staff, and no way to communicate about delays or changes.

- After a lot of pressure from me, HRM consented to allow the vet to see Brindi – rather than the agreed monthly visits, however, the vet has been able to see her only on an intermittent basis, and only at the clinic, even though the vet has a mobile unit and can go anywhere. Not allowing a vet to visit the facility is a further indication of HRM’s suppression of transparency, which Wyndenfog supports.

- It was the vet, not I, who called for an ultrasound out of concern for the existence of a tumor that could be cancerous, when blood tests showed a 30% spike in enzymes, in the absence of symptoms. As Brindi contracted chronic pancreatitis – indicated by numerous symptoms over a two-year period – the chances of developing pancreatic cancer are greater than in other dogs. Pancreatic cancer is uncurable in both dogs and humans. This was a serious scare.

- Dropping off a Christmas stocking for my dog on Christmas eve is not trespassing. Moreover, the Grahams operate a business from their home. Taxpayers like myself fund their business. I used the Graham's business driveway, walked to the door, no one answered my knocks, so I left the stocking, went back to my car and left. Photos? Yes, because I wanted documentation to guard against the very kind of accusations Mr. Graham has delivered. Evidently, according to him, I am guilty (of anything and everything!) until proven innocent, and of course this is the way HRM wants people to see me.

- I was fully expecting SOMEONE to be home. Instead, I found no one, and that meant that Brindi was unattended. Mr. Graham fails to note that.

- Mr. Graham does admit that he sent the RCMP to my home on Boxing Day. One of the constables started talking with the words, “Brindi’s owner says…” He was a bit confused when I told him that I am Brindi’s owner. Now that I know of Mr. Graham’s involvement, I can’t help but wonder if Mr. Graham misled the officers.

21 comments:

  1. OPEN LETTER TO THE HUSBAND OF BRINDI'S CAPTOR

    What a stupid statement that is. HRM is the captor and for good reason. These people are the ones that are taking care of Brindi, because she has to be somewhere, right? AND it can't be with the owner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This woman is absolutely 100% hateful. It is defamatory for Mr Graham to say that she solicited donations for brindis cancer scare WHEN SHE DID, but she can sit behind a monitor and spew hatred and vitriol toward anyone who has the misfortune to encounter her? She is quite honestly the biggest nutjob I've ever come across, and I was raised in a family of pure crazy. She seriously needs a job just for her own mental health. She needs something in her life other than ranting on the internet, she makes herself look ridiculous. It is clear that this "woman" thrives on pure hate and drama (and free money of course). You would think that if this is REALLY about Brindi, and not Fran and her narcissism, she would be happy that Brindi has a nice, warm place to live rather than the types of 'pounds' they have in Fran's home country. So she thinks that any foster home owner who loves animals should refuse to take in Brindi? what would that solve? It's not like HRM would just give Brindi back to that psychopath by default.. She tries to present herself as being educated and knowledgeable, but she sounds like an obsessive, fixated old fart with nothing to do but stew in her anger and overthink everything. GET A JOB and put the grift to rest.. I've never been so disgusted by someone in my life. The audacity one would have to have to blame certain individuals for their participation in this blows my mind. She seems to truly believe that people should risk their jobs and their incomes to make sure she gets her dog back. Hey bitch, maybe if you had ever had to earn a freaking DIME by the sweat of your own brow you would realize how moronic you sound. I have to just stop now, because I am infuriated by that useless piece of freeloading, immature, hateful, LAAAAAZY garbage. I am a strong person, I could tolerate people talking about me negatively, I can stand people disliking me, even hating me, or calling me names based on my appearance (good luck with that, im gorgeous ;) )or legitimate problems they have with me or the way I handle my business, but if people were downright DISGUSTED by me, I would take that as a sign that it's time to sit down and re-evaluate my life and the way I carry myself. You can call me damn near every name in the book and I will take it in stride, but "pathetic" and "lazy" are 2 things that I would be mortified to be labelled as. And Fran is the epitome of both

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said. This woman should be put down not her dog. OR sent back to the USA where she is from. We don't need fruitcakes like this in Canada.

      Delete
    2. oh my god you are so hateful!! It is about a dog who is kept for nearly 7 years in jail instead of being with her Owner!! You all are very sick hateful people, you should feel ashamed!! Let Brindi go home to her rightful owner!

      Delete
  3. Sad hardly begins to describe this. There is no doubt that the true looser here is Brindi. Without question the Grahams are profiting immensely from this situation and are already amassing a repution of arrogance and spite which does put onto question their involvement. There is also little doubt that Fran is a nut job who seems to blur the line of fanatasy and reality in disturbing fashion. Truely both parties should be ashamed of themselves and they know it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous,please advise where you came to that conclusion,I suppose you would prefer to see Brindi locked in a cage 24/7. The Grahams have a huge property,where Brindi can romp and play,with other dogs. Yes of course the Grahams are getting paid boarding fees,but in no way are they making a huge profit,as you claim. It is you who should be ashamed as you are mouthing off about a kennel that you have no idea about,so please dig your head out of your ass and check out the kennel and be thankful that the Grahams have taken care of Brindi. I note that you haven't the guts to use your name ...I wonder why?
    Now to answer the question you are wondering I am not Mr or Mrs Graham.nor do I know them personally .....but unlike you I do my research. However I will agree that Fran is a total nut,and belongs in a mental hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clara. You don't know them personally, so how do you know that the Grahams let Brindi romp and play with the other dogs? Do they make her wear that contraption on her face when she does, the muzzle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Francesca, the court ordered her to wear a muzzle. YOU were the one who chose to ignore a court order. You're a total nut job. Go back to the US please.

      Delete
  6. Anonyomous......I do know the Grahams personally, so to answer your question .....its none of your business....Now is you want a proper response,ask; however until you drop anonymous I refuse to talk to a wall....We will be only to happy to tell you all details,that you request:
    Here is your starting point for questions,feel free to e-mail me @...oldtrout03@msn.com,,,if you are as consurned as you say I am sure you will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds very much like a case of "narcissistic personality disorder" (DSM-IV-TR 301.81). Characteristics include elevating oneself by fabricating importance of accomplishments, and denigrating accomplishments of other people. All with the goal of raising the personal pedestal as high as possible. Stems from severe self-esteem issues. Very high % of dog owners exhibit NPD, as the dog provides the worship vector they require.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you've nailed it, elvinmerij. I've noticed that too; a high % of NPD people do prefer owning dogs to cats (NOT ALL, but a lot!)due to the worshiping nature of dogs. But FR does own cats as well and I think she came into the 'dog world' rather late in life. I don't think she's your typical dog person vs cat person. However, she does without a doubt, fit the bill nicely as having NPD in all other aspects of the disorder. And a disorder it is, which is why it is so difficult for people to make any headway with her at all when it comes to doing anything truly helpful for the one who's really in trouble here: BRINDI. She gets in the way of any kind of progress that could be or could have been made to help Brindi. Or help for herself, for that matter. She gets in her own way. That's the disorder. There is no "order" in any of this. Never has been. I have never seen such dis-order in my life. It's appalling. The more she fails at anything, the worse the "disorder" becomes. It's a downward spiral all around. It's a shame that Brindi had to be caught up in this out of control whirlwind. Sadly, her pretty name, "Brindi", is now mud; forever linked with her former owner's name. "Brindi" has become a household name; just a word to a lot of people; a bad word; due to FR having overused and abused it so much for her own egotistical and personal gain. People see or hear the word "Brindi" now and they cringe, or run the other way, not because of what Brindi may or may not have done, but because of what her former owner has done -- or not done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FR's Public Group September 13 2012

    Patty Brothag
    Wish you give me where she is and I wud be more than happy to dognap Brindi
    4 hours ago · Like

    Francesca Rogier
    Do you promise?
    4 hours ago · Like

    Patty Brothag
    only if it ain't nothing like a prison with guards surrounding it
    4 hours ago · Like

    Francesca Rogier
    Guards, that would be funny!
    4 hours ago · Like

    Marcine Stubbs
    It wouldnt surprise me if there were guards around there. They are so psychotic about things.
    58 minutes ago · Like · 1

    Angela Urquhart
    Good plan go break her out :D hehe
    54 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

    Urs Weyermann
    best idea ever!
    52 minutes ago · Like

    Patty Brothag
    Angela Urquhart and Urs Weyermann, wanna make a plan for breakout for Brindi? Who will drive the getaway car? mastermind the plan? etc etc
    24 minutes ago · Like

    Angela Urquhart
    Hmm arent we publicizing this ? Lol
    23 minutes ago via mobile · Like


    Do you see FR discouraging any of this behavior? This is not the first time comments like this pop up and she never discourages them from doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FR's tweet September 13, 2012:

    "Brindi's Mom ‏@BrindisMom
    Hearing to request foster care for #Brindi: 2 pm Sept. 25, #Halifax Supreme Court on Hollis Street. Why HRM would oppose it is beyone me!!"

    Why would HRM prosecutor or Appeal Judge oppose it? Possible reasons: You would need to hand-pick the foster yourself? Brindi would be kidnapped? See comment above.

    Heaven forbid someone goes in and kidnaps Brindi. She'd have no idea what's going on. Getaway cars? Imagine the mayhem. She obviously wouldn't be going back to FR's house. Everyone would see her. She would be hidden and shuffled around once again. God she's like a piece in a game of chess!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FR(aka Halifax Humane)'s tweet September 13, 2012:

    "Humane Halifax @HumaneHalifax
    HRM refuses to bring #Brindi to her vet for a FREE dental exam! Why? "She's HRM property!" http://on.fb.me/QmODMi #Halifax #powertrip #sick
    Retweeted by Brindi's Mom"

    Why would HRM refuse Brindi being transported to FR's vet? Possible reasons: They want to use the vets they already have on hand? Possible kidnapping attempts? The mini url links to a document on FR's Public Facebook Group where the comments show talk about kidnapping Brindi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY GOD ! Has she gone completely bonkers?! Check out her latest tweets!

    HumaneHalifax
    Dear Ms. A. Macdonald, Ms. L. Scolaro, Ms. K. Salsman & Co: sooner than later, you're all going down. Expect it.


    HumaneHalifax
    #Halifax's kennel contractor holding #Brindi, now faces fine of $36,500 fine from province for operating business without licence. @cbcns (and she's tweeting this to CBC!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A letter sent to the provincial registrar, signed not by her, but by Robert Riley (as 'member' of 'Humane Halifax'), to inform that WYNDENFOG KENNEL has been operating without a license for the past 2 years.
    http://halifaxhumane.org/docs/LetterToRegistrar.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  14. Humane Halifax's Tweet: "Dear Ms. A. Macdonald, Ms. L. Scolaro, Ms. K. Salsman & Co: sooner than later, you're all going down. Expect it."

    !!! I mean holy jeebus! She expects people to join this legit 'looking' group (of hers) called "Humane Halifax", supposedly for the good of all dogs, BUT of course with the first objective being to return Brindi to her, and she expects to be taken seriously with tweets/threats like that??! to the very people who are holding Brindi's life in their hands???! Same with all the tweets re Grahams' kennel where Brindi is being cared for these past two years! YOU DON'T DO THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE HOLDING 'YOUR' DOG'S LIFE IN THEIR HANDS.... UNLESS YOU'RE REALLY TRYING TO PUSH THEM TO THE POINT WHERE IT WILL GET BRINDI KILLED! Sure looks like that's what she's trying to do. She is grasping at any and every straw she can find (or fabricate). Please Mother Of God let this appeal be over with ASAP and Press Upon the Animal Control People at HRM some GOOD SENSE and make them release this dog to some good people in a real home, FAR AWAY FROM THIS NUT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why don't all you idiots grow up. Its a fucking DOG, not your child. It lives for 12 fucking years and dies. Then you get a new one until IT dies. You waste money to feed it and keep it healthy, and it makes you clean up after it. There are people give their dogs more attention and (I wouldnt doubt) better food than their own kids. You're ALL probably just like that. You all sound like you think your self righteous preachy bitching will make a goddamn difference when you would all probably keep your mouths shut. WHO CARES ABOUT THIS. Is it your problem? Are you going to DIE if this doesn't get solved to your liking? Do you lose sleep over it? If you answered yes to any of these, you're probably completely retarded and I hope you've all been spayed and neutered like these dogs you seem to value more than real people, because good god I think we would have to put down any kids you decided to have so your backwards gene pools end with you. Fucking morons. Its a god damn dog. There are millions of them, get a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. To the above "Anonymous" troll that posted above. Yo momma shoulda been spayed. That way she wouldn't have given birth to you. As it's apparent that you've had a horrible childhood to have such a hatred towards animals. You hate your parents. You feel they never loved you. You're jealous of the love anybody or any animal might get. The love you should have got but never did. Nobody's ever loved you. Even when you were an innocent baby. You turned out to be quite the anti-social narcissist, didn't ya? Now go back to looking at your pics of abused and tortured animals and masturbate.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are sick! no wonder you all are so unliked!

    ReplyDelete