Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Why I don't support giving Brindi back.

Now many people know what I do outside of my job and family, some don't.
I have been doing rescue for over 30 yrs ( with great success in happy dogs with happy people).

When I first knew about Brindi, it was on petfinder about 2 mths before Rogier adopted her. I had a full house of dogs / cats at the time. Some were my own family pets and the rescue were foster. Anyone who knows anything about rescue, knows you can only take in what your home can handle for the safety and well being of your own pets plus the foster(s). Rogier and some of her pals ( even some of her aliases ) have asked why I didn't do anything for Brindi ( like take her in ).

Well I was full. You can only save one at a time.

I have also been asked "why I didn't fight A300 ( a by-law for dogs )".
I did. For 2 yrs before it became law.

I have been asked why my nose is in this saga.
Well being a dog lover, do rescue , foster, adoption etc. I try to help the ones I couldn't take in myself. PLUS....

I use to be a supporter of Rogier getting Brindi back. I did what I could ( like sign petitions, write the mayor,went to the vigil etc. I believed A300 was wrong long before it came law. I still do.

When I was a supporter, I noticed many things that didn't add up. I first "chalked it " up to the wording of what she said as to how I perceived it. So I still supported her and Brindi.

Then came death threats against the then president of the SPCA . I would not condone this. Yes the SPCA had Brindi, they had the Animal Control contract to HOUSE dogs and cats for them. They have no say as to what should or shouldn't be done with an AC case. No matter what I told her, she was hell bent on trying to destroy the SPCA and the president of the SPCA. When I got angry about her vilifying the SPCA and that I would not support what she was doing and getting her supporters to do it also, she kicked me out of the group ( no problem, I was leaving anyway.) Up until then I still " backed her " with people who were naysayers.

Then she says she got a call from the " news " about her feelings about Brindi being killed. I myself don't believe that happened. It may have well been true but there is no facts presented to say that happened. I asked her many times who and what news station called her. Never got an answer. She at that time drove to the SPCA and demanded to see Brindi. She got there when they were stormy, closing and was told Brindi was still there and fine. AC had at this time imposed a scheduled time to see Brindi and her showing up was not one of them. She kicked up such a stink and they feared what she was going to do because of her demeanor , the police were called and she was banned from the SPCA for 6 mths. During that 6 mths. the AC / SPCA /HRM made a deal with her to see Brindi.
She was only to be there on an agreed time with the SPCA
She was not to bring treats ( like bones )
She was not to take pics or videos
She was to come alone except with her lawyer
She was not to engage with any of the staff.
There was to be no media. ( there was a few more rules but I don't recall what they were )

She broke every rule. Meanwhile the SPCA was being mean to her etc. and were keeping Brindi for no reason.
She then lost her privilege to see Brindi.

She continued her rampage in conning her supporters to harass the SPCA. She also got her supporters and used her aliases to harass other people and still do to this day. Her motto is " if you are not for her, you are not for Brindi". Well that couldn't be further from the truth. Most people don't want Brindi dead. Hell even the last judge wanted another alternative from the HRM and fran herself. That meant , not to kill Brindi and not to have her returned to fran. Fran stood up in court and said " the only option I will agree to is getting brindi back ". Now sorry but if a judge gave me a way to save my dog, even if it's not with me.... I sure as hell would do it. She knows Brindi is on borrowed time and it all falls into her lap. NOBODY else.

She has posted so many lies and half truths she is not believing them herself. She don't care as long as her supporters believe the dribble she posts. She looks at it like nobody is smarter then she is so they will not check facts. I must give her credit.. she is a great herder and knows how to keep her sheep in line.

Anyone who don't support her ( there is no question we do support Brindi )is a hater / ugly and many other names. I don't care what she or they call me. I can look myself in the mirror and know I am standing up for the innocent... BRINDI. Heck even people who gave her money gets booted out if they question anything she don't want to answer. Especially if it's one that she has lied about.

This last attack was again fran's fault. The court order said... Brindi was to be leashed and muzzled at all times outside HER home or the approved fencing on HER property. None of that was done. Brindi was in the car with windows down, no leash or muzzle. A couple walking their beagle LEGALLY on public property ( not fran's property ) was attacked by Brindi when she jumped out of the car window ( which is why you do make sure the window is closed enough so any dog can't jump out and the leash / muzzle is on ). But of course fran blames the other people and dog. She is never to blame. She is the one being persecuted for no reason... ummm no. She is 100% at fault. She then had the audacity to call the HRM call center to report THEM. In one call she said there was no witness with her, in another call she said there was and low and behold a call came in from that " witness " who said NOTHING about what happened except he said " what fran told you is true". Hmmm Robert Riley... what is true... the first call, second call, third call?? You are just as big of a liar as fran is.

Now she is trying to make the dispatch out to be at fault. Well lets see... this dispatcher WAS at the time her supporter. Yes she suggested fran lie on the report but fran is a big girl and can say NO. I am appalled that the dispatcher acted the way she did.BUT she like her other supporters were conned so she was doing what she thought was helping fran.

"Such a tangled web you weave when to try to deceive" it ALWAYS comes back to bite you.
Like all the donations that are suppose to be for Brindi and her health. I do suggest everyone check out what really is being done medically for Brindi through fran. Seems people are not paying for what they think. Now I do wonder.... seeing as she is not working here ( no visa ) how can she afford a car / insurance?Does she have car insurance? How can she afford so many of the things she does? She keeps saying she has no money.

Speaking of car insurance.... she was in an " accident " ( so she claims ) the morning of March 2nd. Was that why she never called 911? If she went up against a street sign the way she told it, the sign would have been damaged. By law that has to be reported. So did she report it? Or did she leave a scene of an accident because of no insurance?

There are so many things in her saga that if people really looked at it from the beginning to now, they would be sick. Sick and tired of her and sick for what will happen to Brindi all because this person can't or won't follow laws and court orders.

I and many people say enough is enough. Take Brindi from her and get a reputable rescue to help train her and find her the proper home. Only then will Brindi and other dogs be safe.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Gail, very enlightening.

    No doubt the accident was HRM's fault too. The woman IMO has gall; to go home after the accident, assuming court would be cancelled. I admire HRM's and the SPCA's patience in not allowing her to bully them into backing down as I believe that's been what she has been doing. The only victim is Brindi, clear and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly covered it all there. No one should be supporting her. We all should be supporting Brindi. It is hard to get the word out about her constant lies. She has mastered the fundraising ploy, even though she couldn't master her profession.

    The last article I just seen posted in an American newspaper sounds as if Fran herself had written it and guess what, she now has family who supports her! Another lie! They want nothing to do with her. Other than her elderly sick mother who she taps for as many bucks as possible. I see another fundraising effort in the works for the American public.

    ReplyDelete