Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2011

And on and On!

#

*
Francesca Rogier I believe it is absolute BS to detain James for two days, just as it was last week to detain the three of them for the rest of the weekend. It's called unlawful detention, habeas corpus; etc. Last Monday, a judge ruled that Rattrap's charges of obstruction of justice and violating his conditions were satisfied by "time served" and he was released - sounds fair, unless you consider that the charges and conditions were unreasonable and unfounded in the first place!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1Loading...
*
Ellen Durkee James is at the police station ? need to know ASAP
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
*
Francesca Rogier Yes, as far as I know!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
*
Alan Brown I am on hold with the Social worker on Call in the Emergency Department at the IWK. I will try to get someone to make an inquiry into his health and well being.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 2Loading...
*
Francesca Rogier Great!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1Loading...
*
Francesca Rogier I am debating whether to call back the watch commander and check his status.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
*
Alan Brown Ok, I have left 2 messages for the Social worker on Call to contact me regarding James Wiseman If someone has a phone number for the duty sarg. I can call and inquire....
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 2Loading...
*
Alan Brown The good news is that if they take him to Burnside, he will have to have a medical officer check him out. If I can get ahold of this social fuckin worker then I can at least alert them to his history of brain injury and to his mistrust of medical professionals
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 2Loading...
*
Francesca Rogier Alan, 490-5028. I spoke with him -Hirnan- about four hours ago. I talked with him in person last week, he's stern but not unreasonable; perhaps you can mention my call and say you're following up. Food is a big concern, but mainly, they know this stems from a protest so they really don't need to treat him like a violent criminal...
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1Loading...
*
Alan Brown I am wondering if I use the "This is Dr. Brown" routine, maybe he wont ask what kind of doctor I am.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 4Loading...
*
Francesca Rogier Go for it! I'm only ABD! ; )
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
*
Alan Brown Watch commander is not answering the phone and for some reason I couldn't leave a message
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
*
Tom Servaes Damn, I wish I had forced James to come with me to the hospital after his first attempt. I didn't know he was this hesitant. I'll not let this happen again.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
*
Francesca Rogier Crap! Detention (Prisoner Inquiries)is 490-5023 - you might want to ask them for the commander, before they grill you and block your questions.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
*
Francesca Rogier Too late now, Tom! But if ANYBODY is near the station it would not hurt to go and ask in person. Politely.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
*
Alan Brown I shouldn't be the one to go, my tattooed head blows my Dr. Cover. Still trying with a social worker.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 3Loading...
*
Alan Brown Has anyone contacted Megan Leslie
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1Loading...
*
Francesca Rogier Not me... does anybody have James' cell number?
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
*
Alan Brown Surely they wouldn't have let him keep his cell
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
*
Amanda Lee FYI: He's out now, I'm at his place with him and he's ok.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 6Loading...
*
Rick Van Wrinkle Has he been checked out properly?
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
*
Alan Brown FUCK ME. YAY!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1Loading...
*
Tom Servaes Hurray! Amanda, tell James that I'm taking him to the doctor on Monday to get his head checked out (litterally and figuratively)!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 2Francesca Rogier and Kelly Dawn E like this.
*
Francesca Rogier OMG I was on the phone just finishing leaving a message with the watch commander and then your message showed up on the screen, Amanda! I had to call back and leave another one! When did he get out???
58 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Amanda Lee We just walked in the door not 5 mins ago...I'm sure he will update you on everything soon.
57 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 3Loading...
*
o Mark as Spam
o Report as Abuse...
Tom Servaes Ok, Francesca, control your inner gossip girl. Let the man settle in and have a nice cuppa, or a beer if he feels like it. He's safe, that's the main thing.
55 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1Amanda Lee likes this.
*
Tom Servaes ‎(joke Francesca)
55 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Francesca Rogier Cool it, Tom!
54 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1Tom Servaes likes this.
*
Francesca Rogier This is so not about gossip....
54 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1Tom Servaes likes this.
*
Francesca Rogier I am so relieved, now we can all breathe out.
53 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Kelly Moore Awesome! Give him a big (but gentle) for me! ♥
50 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 2Loading...
*
Francesca Rogier Me too - maybe just a soft rub on his arm!
50 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Amanda Lee Done :)
47 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Tom Servaes Ok, now the medical diagnosis: Hold the back of your hand about an inch from one of his ears. Then blow really hard in the other one. Let me know if you felt any air brush over your hand. :-) (joke Francesca)
46 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Ellen Durkee thank god!!
45 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Francesca Rogier We were just about to send in the damn calvary... with chicken soup!
40 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Francesca Rogier ‎"Hamish Nelson I was at Cornwallis Park the whole time James was and he did not enter. He stayed on the sidewalk. Many others there witnessed this."

SO they arrested James on false charges!!!!! Plenty of witnesses - way to go! YAY!!!
28 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 2Loading...
*
Kelly Dawn E they'll find a way to have it hold up. We would need to find a video of the arrest to even have a shot probably :) On for the video hunt!!!
25 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Rick Van Wrinkle IMHO I think James should not make any statements to the press or to the internet until he sees a doctor and a lawyer.
23 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1Tom Servaes likes this.
*
Tom Servaes Exactly Rick! Amanda, please pass on that advice to James.
19 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Francesca Rogier Tony just tweeted that it was a false arrest. It would be great to find out if they dropped the charges already! I sure hope so. Then, if he wants to, James can press charges against the arresting officer, incidentally, without any need to hire a lawyer.
15 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 2Loading...
*
Amanda Lee Charges are definitely not dropped...yet. We'll see what happens at the upcoming hearing. He has been released with a 'surrety' (me), and if he breaks the law (or they claim he did) then we will both be charged $1000. As Hamish stated, James did not enter the park today just so folks know...
10 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 2Francesca Rogier and Tom Servaes like this.
*
Ellen Durkee If he didnt enter the park then I'd kinda think it must be a false arrest??
8 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Ellen Durkee I'm about to start using some bad words..
8 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 2Loading...
*
Amanda Lee LOL Ellen, we're way ahead of ya on that...
8 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Francesca Rogier Wow, Amanda! So the surrety was your signature, essentially - not bail, which is good for starters... I hope he can talk to a lawyer ASAP. My vote would be Gordon Allen, if he'll do it; he was very sharp in court the other day.
7 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Ellen Durkee heehee
7 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Francesca Rogier Hearing date known?
7 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Amanda Lee Dec 29, which is the same as before
6 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Tom Servaes Not looking good for Halifax's finest. Do they realize the political fall-out if this hits the press?

I'd add a comment in any press release about the fact that if we have HRP enforcing by-laws and we have a separate by-law department, HRM can find some savings right there! No need for both, cut some jobs in one or the other. Good idea Tony?
6 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Ellen Durkee Its time to start pushing back..seriously.. this is fucking ridiculous ..
6 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 3Loading...
*
Francesca Rogier FYI, A friend of mine got falsely arrested for criminal harassment after arguing with the SPCA shelter manager (two squad cars pulled him over!); very serious charge and hard to prove after one altercation with a stranger. By the next morning, when his lawyer contacted the police, they had already decided to drop the charges..
5 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
Tom Servaes Can we bring that hearing forward. With the way things are going, Dec 29th could end up being Jan 2012 with the holidays and all.
5 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
*
o Mark as Spam
o Report as Abuse...
Francesca Rogier If I were James' lawyer, I'd have a field day... !!
3 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

#
Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment