Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Fran...What the hell??

Now it seems we get to the heart of why she is blabbing all over Occupy N.S. You know there is always an agenda with her. Just look at this latest post she put on her twitter and tell me what you make of it. I know what it looks like to me. She has tried this before and here it is again.

BrindisMom Brindi's Mom
Could someone please take a break from occupying to free my dog #Brindi from this kennel before they kill her? yfrog.com/h271312816j
7 hours ago

2 comments:

  1. Well I knew there was a reason that SFB was kissing the dirty asses of the tent dwellers,now I guess we all know the reason why,its just another self serving ploy by Frannie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even has pics of where to find her. LOL good luck with that. They can't even run a frigging FB page. Seems they don't know the difference in someone leaving their group and one of them banning people.

    Of course when you have groupies like Fran and RR on board, what can you expect?

    ReplyDelete