Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

DARE I SAY ATTITUDE??

The following comment was sent to me by,"anonymous",well since its my blog I decided to post it as a topic. I suspect it was written by a Fran supporter,who calls me a kid. Well other than say,that the comment is not worthy of me commenting,I leave it to the readers to determine who actually is the hot head.

" WOW i decided to glance at this page and am comple... WOW i decided to glance at this page and am completely shocked by these comments. Negativity, hatred, finger-pointing, name-calling, accusations, put-downs, adults acting like four year olds (if that) who don't have any respect whatsoever for another human beings feelings.
Where the f*&% do you all get off treating each other this way? You should ALL be ashamed, to say the least.
I'd also watch making self-righteous comments like the "it would never happen to me/i'm so above that/perfect" stuff here, as well.
negative attracts more negative. positive attracts positive. be careful what you "put out there". i personally believe in karma.
Why not consider the old saying: if you don't have something positive to say, don't say anything at all. Worry about yourSELVES. When my dogs are barking at something/someone, i often tell them "if you don't like it/them, don't look at it!". Couldn't you all learn alot from hearing that too.
Whatever happened to treating others how you would like to be treated yourself? ......""

1 comment:

  1. Well I'll comment. It's difficult to say the very least to have respect for someone who isn't respecting their animal and isn't respecting the law and isn't respecting tax payers footing the bill for this farce.

    'We' absolutely have a right to comment on whatever we like....just like you do. It's apparent that the court proceedings that are KEEPING Brindi in lock down are what is causing such a ruckus and who is to blame for that? The tax payers? nooooo. The SPCA or HRM? nooooo. hmmmm, process of elimination would conclude it's Fran. Do you really think The SPCA and HRM wan't the tax payers footing the bill for Brindi's stay at the shelter?!? Think people, think!

    I myself am not ashamed one bit for anything I have posted and quite frankly i am proud that there are others on this site that are wiling to speak up for an injustice done to a dog at the hands of it's owner.

    Nobody here ever said they were perfect, we just stared we are responsible...BIG difference. To clarify, being responsible means being accountable for your actions, taking a proactive approach and correcting the wrongs.

    You can look at the negative/positive two ways...we are being positive in trying to educate those less fortunate to not receive accurate information about this whole situation. We are positively pro Brindi having a great life with someone who will give her the guidance she needs....

    I believe in Karma too and I have no worries. none.
    I whole heartedly believe in speaking up for what you believe is right and wrong. The fact that Brindi was even put in this situation to begin with is wrong. Going to argue with that one??

    I don't like the word 'worry' I like the word proactive. Be proactive with you own life to ensure these types of things don't happen to you. Take this case as a lesson and make sure you always stand the higher ground even if it means making tough decisions you don't want to make.

    I can honestly say, IF I was in Fran's shoes I would expect the S**t to fly at me but I would never PUT myself in that position to begin with. You can not honestly tell me that she went into this whole ordeal not knowing or thinking about what the consequences would be....that would be madness!

    ReplyDelete