Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LETS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT

I just got a super heated e-mail from who I suspect is a Fran supporter, the language leaves a bit to be desired,therefore it went directly to the trash bin.

Now there seems to be some confusion as to who the administrator of this blog is in the e-mail I was called Joan,Gail,well now I will clarify who Dog Lover is.......Drum roll.....Wayne Croft.....Now if you want to attack fill your boots,most comments will be put up for all to see.I believe in freedom of speech.

If you wish to contact me via e-mail its...oldtrout03@msn.com...I will get back to anyone within 48 hours.....unlike a certain leach on society I have to work.

I'm sorry that I had to respond to the e-mail this way however I wanted to clarify who the administrator is.

I stand by my actions.

4 comments:

  1. Gee Wayne.... and here I have been accused of that, also of taking the photos of the " protest". Both of whom I am innocent of. I admit to what I do no matter if it good or bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "fill your boots" - I saw that a lot on the CTV group on Facebook and it was not written by Wayne, it was you, Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, I didn't know I was the only person in the world to use that phrase....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee I didn't know I was the only person in the world to ever say " fill your boots".

    Jesus, how far can someone reach? I have no problem posting in my name. To bad you are a chicken. Like I tell my husband, you got something to say... say and and own it otherwise, shut it. You should have someone tell you that otherwise your opinion means nothing.

    ReplyDelete