Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

LETS TALK ABOUT STALKING AND OR THREATS:

A certain dog owner,keeps ranting how she is being threatened,and quite proudly sort of brags about it in her blog,now its my turn.

Several authors of this blog have been threatened myself included,that is fine and we can deal with it and trust me we will;however since threatening us has had no effect the focus has turned on to our family members;to the extent a police investigation has started. At this point I want to make it clear that I am pointing the finger at no one in particular,however having said that it all stems back to the untruths told by a certain dog owner. Its also my understanding that several commplaints have been made to the Police about some of "us" about the stalking. Well anyone with a half a clue can turn on the computer and do a google search on any subject and get all the information available since it now is public knowledge. ITS NOT AN OFFENCE TO QUOTE OR QUESTION ANY TOPIC ON THE INTERNET. The person filing the complaints has been advised of that.

I fully realize that a few mis informed people are a bit upset with HRM and the SPCA and agree that there is a lot of misinformation out there,which is the main reason of this blog ;to speak the truth. In earlier topics and comments you can read the truth so at this point I will not repeat it.

The best we all can do now is hope that this particular dog is re homed and that the owner moves on with her life, because if the stalking of our family members continues by un named persons the shit will hit the fan in more ways than enough. Now you can attack me all you want and I shall reply with facts I can state lots of facts now however its all over the internet and as I said just do a google search and come to your own conclusion.

Cheers

6 comments:

  1. You've got to wonder if the 'Fran Fanatics' are aware of the stalking of children and approve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care who knows or who approved. These people are nuts. But I can tell you one thing as I said in another post, come near my daughter again and see what happens. They think I am sent by the devil now, they haven't seen anything. They want me... come get me. I don't care who it is. It can be robert riley ( the liar ), fran ( another liar ) and anyone else who wants to stick their nose in my personal business. I have never said or done anything to or about fran except for about the dog. Other then that I couldn't care less about her. I have not set out to do anything to anyone else either but they sure are about me. What's the matter fran cult? You scared? Your cult that is following my daughter should be. You are certainly treading on the wrong toes here. Just because you don't want me keeping the truth out there don't mean it is any less true. SLEEP ON THAT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOTE TO PREVIOUS POSTER:
    I fully realize where you are coming from, my wife has been attacked,my son has been attacked,I have proof that it came from FRAN,under one of her AKA's.
    My opinion of Fran is she is a no good piece of SHIT,yep you read it correct."A NO GOOD PIECE OF SHIT."

    Now if she or another puppet wants to attack me ...LOL...go for it, However it would be in their best interest to keep my family members out of their shit.

    Brendi deserves to live however NOT WITH FRAN!!!!!!

    JMO


    CHEERS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are pretty strong allegations, aren't they? Why anybody would go after you people is beyond me.

    Compared to what this particular woman endures all the time, I really have to wonder. She can prove she's getting threats; where is your proof? For instance- I got a copy of the latest threat sent to Francesca, and she turned it over to the RCMP.
    Sound familiar?


    Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Free Brindi Radio Hits the Airwaves!! ":

    ONE WORD OF ADVICE: IS YOU KEEP THE FUCK OUT OF CANADIAN POLITICS. IT WILL COME BACK TO BITE YOUR ASS. WE HAVE HAVE HADE WITH YOUR BS. GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR PROVINCE.

    Publish this comment.

    Reject this comment.

    Moderate comments for this blog.

    Posted by Anonymous to FREE BRINDI at March 25, 2010 9:18 PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol like she hasn't pissed so many people off. Even ones who donated to help her only to be kicked out. The difference is, people around here with a brain, can see and do know the crap she is spreading around. Obviously we were not wrong in she IS GUILTY of not one, not two but three counts. Now it could have been at least 7 charges.

    Nobody is saying the law was right. Hell it wasn't at all. The thing is, it was the law and even flawed had to be followed but fought legally. Not at the risk of a dogs life.

    How many warnings does it take? Any responsible sane owner would have taken heed after the first time... even the second time. But no, Brindi's life wasn't that important at that time.

    All anyone has to do is really stop and thing about the first time AC would come to your home. What would you do? Would you think they came for tea? Would you think it wasn't anything to be concerned about? Or would you do your responsible duty and do what's right for your dog?

    I had a dog get loose once ( brand new snap broke on lead ). Yes by the time I found the little critter, AC was called. I was given a warning ( I showed AC the snap and he could see it snapped ). IMMEDIATELY, I took all my tieouts, leashes etc. and had them all re-done with better snaps ( heavy duty ) so it would not happen again. Guess what, never has AC been to my home again. My dog ( foster ) never bit or attacked anyone or anything but I took that one visit very serious. That is what a responsible owner does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear anonymous:
    I have read your precieved threat.LOL..""ONE WORD OF ADVICE: IS YOU KEEP THE FUCK OUT OF CANADIAN POLITICS. IT WILL COME BACK TO BITE YOUR ASS. WE HAVE HAVE HADE WITH YOUR BS. GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR PROVINCE.""

    I see no threat,I see a statement it may be a bit harsh however its nothing but a statement. Fran does not have the right to vote in this Country,so why should she have any say about our politics? The author of that statement was just sick and tired of her constant BS as are many other of us Canadians.Its a simple matter of free speech,nothing more nothing less.
    You ask me where my proof is that I have recieved threats,well I don't reply to anonymous posters.
    As Gail says Fran has been found guilty of three by law charges charges..nuff said.

    ReplyDelete