Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

NOPE TODAY NOT THE DAY

I just decided to check the news on my break,and I see where Fran has got the matter delayed again,so that she can have her dog assessed. What the Hell,she has had almost 2 years to have the dog assessed,yes I know that Ms. Jay did an assessment,however due to Frans pig headed attitude it seems that they departed ways.
Do I think that the matter wil be concluded a week from today,NOT BLOODY LIKELY. I suspect the only way the matter will be concluded is when Brindi dies of old age in a pound. Its not the dog that needs to be assessed its the owner. This whole matter is beyond; oh well Fran now can bask in the limelight a bit longer,longer,longer.
Will write a bit more after my days work is finished.

2 comments:

  1. I wish it was only a week from today....but it's actually 5 1/2 weeks longer that the poor dog will be stuck in there, thanks, once again, to her owner. The next court date is April 16th. And on and on it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ,it is in effect almost 6 weeks,I was in a hurry and got my months mixwd up,I could edit the post however I think I will just leave it for now to give Fran's crowd something to rant about.

    ReplyDelete