Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

OK LETS TRY THIS:

In the past 2 days I have noticed that one anonymous,poster has written a lot of comments,most of which I have posted,yep I deleated a few ,as its my right,now since this blog has an e-mail tracker enabled,its not hard for this author to determine where the comments are coming from

Now the owner claims that "IF" Brindi is returned to her MS Rogier will have to re-train to be house broken.....GIVE ME A BREAK....I would think there is more important issues. ie chicken wire fence,gentle leader vs muzzle, I think we all have seen the e-mail floating around the net.

This blogger will do anything to save Brindi,and isn't that the maim issue? Fran has proven that she can not look after a mutt with issues,all Fran is interested in is HERSELF, as has been shown by her past rants:

Now if anyone wants to attack me fill your boots better yet here is my e-mail oldtrout03@msn.com. Come on fill up my in box.

No comments:

Post a Comment